napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

What better way to ring in the new year than bagging your significant other.

We have all the sexual support products you will ever need so reach out today for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

PM me here or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

Don't hesitate...

Buddha !!! It?s all about discipline and consistency for sure. Right after the holidays I would love to see guys putting the orders in to start getting on their new cycles to get ready for warmer weather and start working on their beach bodies !!! It?s time to start thinking seriously what and how you will put it all together so it all makes sense with the least amount of side effects if any. Keep providing great service bud!!! You are repping truly great gear out there

There is nothing like actual proof to help ensure everyone that 1 - Stop Domestic Shop gear is top quality, and Biglexi more than shows it. Check out some of the photos on his thread next time you need some inspiration to train hard and eat a disciplined diet.

I'll be starting my Axiom Primo cycle end of January and will keep everyone informed of my progress.

Meanwhile, reach out today for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and join us on this journey.

Just getting started...

Buddha !!! It?s all about discipline and consistency for sure. Right after the holidays I would love to see guys putting the orders in to start getting on their new cycles to get ready for warmer weather and start working on their beach bodies !!! It?s time to start thinking seriously what and how you will put it all together so it all makes sense with the least amount of side effects if any. Keep providing great service bud!!! You are repping truly great gear out there

There is nothing like actual proof to help ensure everyone that 1 - Stop Domestic Shop gear is top quality, and Biglexi more than shows it. Check out some of the photos on his thread next time you need some inspiration to train hard and eat a disciplined diet.

I'll be starting my Axiom Primo cycle end of January and will keep everyone informed of my progress.

Meanwhile, reach out today for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and join us on this journey.

Just getting started...

Buddha you are too nice bud!!! But thank you !!! Have a great Christmas!!!! Great gainz in new year!!!!

So you slipped away from the family holiday craziness for a moment of normalcy, checking out the site on your phone.

It's nice to know you aren't the only one over eating all the cake and pie and cookies and...whatever else finds it's way to the holiday table.

It's going to be an awesome year with cutting cycles coming up and the hope that we will be able to flex manless in the Summer months.

Download the Wickr app while your at it and connect with me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get serious about designing your cycle.

Comrades in the struggle...

Rolling in a new workout routine this week and as always, smooth focused form, pause at the bottom of the motion, initiate the motion with the target muscle, squeeze at the top, and control the negative.

15-20 reps to start but that will be 10-12 in 3 weeks. Really enjoying the the mindfulness and focus through my gym sessions.

I have my Spring cycle all designed and will be posting more about that as the end of January approaches.

PM me here for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, or use the Wickr app for even faster responses, in order to get your own cycle designed and in hand.

We are on this journey together...

As a wise person once shared, "A determination has a three day shelf life". And since this is already January 4th it's time to redetermine your fitness goals.

Bigger? Leaner? Faster?

Whatever it is 1 Stop Domestic Shop has the gear you need to break through and reach your ultimate physique.

PM me here or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

Time waits for no one...

Here is a special welcome back to everyone who made it back into their training routines this past week. The first couple of weeks will trigger muscle memory and some pretty quick results, but in order to maintain motivation and build on those outcomes it is a good idea to write out your workout plans, start with a rep range of 12-15 in strict form, and gradually increase the weights until you are failing at 6-8 (progressive overload for those in the know).

These designs take me about 5 weeks to go through before I design a new plan and start again with the high reps.

This is also a great time to start designing a Spring cycle to get your Summer physique in order. You can pm me here for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list or connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

Let's do this...

Definitely give yourself 8-12 weeks to see significant results with solid gear on point diet nutrition and DETERMINATION you are looking at March at that point summer is right around the corner from there it?s much easier to maintain your gains instead of freaking out and start chasing that condition which would be in place otherwise. Think about it. Buddha is right 100%. Hit him up he will point you in the right direction and the whole process will be seamless!!! It?s that easy. Do not overcomplicate things!!

I'm hearing about gym closings again. I developed an extensive thread on training outside the gym and would be glad to bring it back to life if anyone is interested.

Just another way for us to use this community to encourage each other and ourselves.

This means there does not have to be any delays in starting your Spring cycle so reach out to me here or on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your orders in.

We've got this...

Time to get those winter cycles going. Bulk season is here. Reach out to one of Rickrock, Buddahbuilder or me for a list. We have the largest Domestic list that I've see yet. All shipped from the USA.

Alright Bros. Chances are you got the latest stimulus check in your bank account by now which means the government is buying your gear for that cycle you have been waiting to start.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list to finalize your design and start reaching for your physique goals now.

As always, pm me here or use the Wickr me app for even faster responses.

Let's do this...

I'm hearing about gym closings again. I developed an extensive thread on training outside the gym and would be glad to bring it back to life if anyone is interested.

Just another way for us to use this community to encourage each other and ourselves.

This means there does not have to be any delays in starting your Spring cycle so reach out to me here or on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your orders in.

We've got this...

Gyms will close most likely. Haven't started yet but thank you. If I haven't read your message, I'mn kinda like 60/40.

We are here to support each other as we strive for our ideal physiques.

I encourage everyone to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your cycles going.

As always, pm me here or connect with me on Wickr me app, where I am also buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

We are on this journey together...

Thanx for posting Bodyfi. We are here to support each other through the struggles of developing our ideal physiques.

Sometimes those struggles are maintaining motivation through tough times like these. I'll dig up my "training outside the gym" thread on the other side of this site, so feel free to check it out and post questions and/or ideas.

Let's not wait to be told we can train hard, eat well, and do the cycle that will best support our determination to achieve our goals.

1 - Stop Domestic Shop has been supporting members of this community straight through this pandemic and we're just getting started.

Get the latest price list by pm here or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder for even faster responses.

Now is the time...

Gyms will close most likely. Haven't started yet but thank you. If I haven't read your message, I'mn kinda like 60/40.

It was just about this time last year that I started a thread with Sarms.forsale S23, and I'm glad I did. It helped me stay determined to train, and if anybody here followed me they remember I was out in the park, til that was closed, in my back yard, until things got so bad in my area that I bounced out into the wilderness with my family, where I found myself lifting lengths of trees, a piece of railroad rail, and anything else I could pick up and/or hold. I had some awesome workouts during that time.

These are all golden memories now and I won't hesitate to do it all again.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list so you can get your next cycle in hand and started as soon as possible.

Don't delay...

Payday coming up, so time to get your 1 -Stop Domestic Shop price list and plan your cycle.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app for fast responses and order instructions.

Carpe Diem...

Counting the days to the start of my Axiom Primo cycle. I'll post the exact cycle plan later in the week, but for now, be sure to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list from me here or use the Wickr me app for even faster responses.

I'm always glad to discuss cycle plans, exercise routines, you name it.

Here we go...

You found it!

Everything you need, all in one place, from a trusted source.

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

All top quality and superior value.

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Top Bottom