napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha in the mix - 1-Stop Domestic Shop

Happy Sunday.

I encourage you to grab another cup of coffee and spend some extra time looking over some of the posts from the past week. In case you missed it Dylan has some new videos ups and they are as informative and entertaining as ever, in fact, it wouldn't hurt to have a note book handy to start clarifying your upcoming cycle based on all the latest research and information he shares.

This is your community. A place where focus, discipline, and clear goals are the norm.

I appreciate you stopping by and checking out my posts and please reach out here or on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list. Let's talk about your upcoming cycle ideas and training routines while we're at it.

The lunar eclipse tomorrow night is a great time to start something new.

Let's do it...

I saw a couple unfamiliar faces in the gym this morning. No doubt it is the beginning of the New Year's determination crowd.

Bare in mind, it is these people who keep the gyms open and make it so there is somewhere to train in almost every city you live in or travel to, so do you best to be polite and avoid critiquing their form. They won't be around for long and then we have the gym back to ourselves.

Reach out for the latests 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and start taking it to the next level now.

There is no time like the present...

Traditionally the end of October/beginning of November marked the celebration of harvest. An acknowledgement of the bounty brought about by the efforts in the past year.

We now move towards the days that encourage thoughts of what the new year can bring. Whether that is the Winter solstice, December 21st which is the date the daylight starts to increase, or New Years day with all the excitement the infinite possibilities for the coming year, it's time to "be it, don't dream it".

Put some serious thought into your ideal cycle to hit summer with your best physique to date and then contact me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list. You can pm me here or even better, use the Wickr me app for even faster responses.

Time stands still for no one...

Monday means a fresh start, a new beginning, unlimited possibilities.

But only if you choose to make it that way.

Let's do this...

It's great to be hearing from Bros I hadn't interacted with in a while. This is a solid community of dedicated athletes always looking for new ways to challenge themselves to achieve their ideal physiques.

Is this the year you do that HGH run? Or maybe a nice 16 week Primo cycle (that's the one I'm going to start at the end of January.

Whatever your ideas, reach out to discuss and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Now is the time...

You found it!

Everything you need, all in one place, from a trusted source.

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

All top quality and superior value.

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

0678431ae2e16371656ee2c103aec65a.jpg

Generic HGH in stock and ready to ship.

Reach out for the latest price list and get your orders in now...

So, an update on my SARMS cycle. Up to this point it has been;

weeks 1-10 GW-501516 20mg a day all at once in the AM
Weeks 1-10 MK-2866 20mg a day all at once in the PM

The MK-2866 in the evening has, as predicted, help reduce the hunger which is a consistent side for this SARM. In all honesty, from the years (and years and years) of bulking and cutting the idea of eating because I'm "hungry" seems a little alien to me. I mean, sometimes when I start eating I notice that I am actually really hungry, but that isn't the reason I'm eating. I eat when it is time to eat, and I eat what I need to in order to work towards my goals.

Anyway, I plan to increase each SARMS to 30mg in the coming week and see how it goes. As it is I am strong and getting leaner.

Reach out for a 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list here or on the Wickr me app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Let's do this...

I am a coffee purist.

Black no sugar. To me, everything else is a "coffee drink".

When my woman orders one of these high end Starbucks beverages I just tell her, "You're sweet enough as it is honey".

I always get some action out of that one.

Try it and let us know how it works for you...

A little extra aerobics never hurt anyone, and a nap to boot.

So what are you thinking of for a spring cycle? I have everything in hand for my Primo cycle starting the end of January.

Connect with me here, or on the Wickr app, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your order in.

Now is the time...

It's always a good time to challenge yourself to become stronger physically, psychologically, emotionally...you name it. This doesn't mean denying your feelings and being cold, it is a direct reference to being strong enough to express your true self and support others to do the same.

You all have heard me say (heard? whatever), train and eat like your gains depend on it, because they do. Obviously I support the responsible use of gear to break through natural limits, but only when those limits have been reached.

I get the feeling the world is going to open back up again, but not before more struggles.

Stay active in this community, share your thoughts and ideas in order to stay encouraged and encourage others.

Let's embrace the struggle as an opportunity for growth.

You know how to reach me....

I can see the weekend from here!

Right on the other side of payday which means the day to get your order in for that upcoming cycle you have been planning.

PM me here for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, or connect with me on the Wickr me app where I am also Buddhabuilder for even faster responses.

Let's do this...

Saturday and all the holiday errands we can handle.

Take a little extra time in the gym today as a gift to yourself. You'll enjoy time with loved ones even more with the endorphins flowing.

And don't forget to get a cycle as a New Years gift to yourself. Whether it's the increased libido and more chiseled physique, your partner will appreciate that as well.

Reach out for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your order in today.

Tis the season...

I've been cruising and doing 1 - 16 week cycle a year for a couple years now. This year it's going to be Primo, Test E, with some Winstrol on the back end.

Of course, I have everything in hand, AI, Liver Supports, and plenty of gear. As always walking what I talk. I'll post my TRT bloods in January along with the full cycle details.

Please feel free to join me on the journey of ideal physique.

Reach out here or on the Wickr me app for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and start planning.

Now is the time...

There is still time this year to start a new program, set new goals, and break through.

Start now, avoid the New Years termination rush.

At 1 - Stop Domestic Shop we got everything you need.

Let's do this...

Keep the orders rolling in Bros.

We are here with you right through the holidays.

Time to take it all to a new level...

Another week of training done and just enjoying the feelings of accomplishment and endorphins.

Whenever someone says something like, "Your so disciplined." regarding my physique training I just kind of nod. At this point I'm really not sure what that means anymore. I don't have a "not go to the gym" option. It's just something that is going to happen no matter what.

The Winter solstice is coming up which traditionally marks a great time to start something new.

Get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and lets talk about your next cycle. You can pm me here or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

It's time...

Glad to see Bros contacting me that I have been interacting with for years. It is nice to know you are going to get the best gear for a great value, and since it's domestic shipping it's fast with no customs worries.

Let's get those Spring cycles ordered and start creating challenging work out routines.

I'm here with you every step of the way.

If you have any questions regarding how to connect with me on the Wickr app just ask.

We are on this journey together...

Today is Winter Solstice which marks the date the days start to get longer.

Traditionally this has been observed as an important day to start something new, plant seeds, create a plan knowing that just as the length of the day grows so will the things you choose to start.

Get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get started planning your Spring cycle.

It's time...

Top Bottom