napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mag Grips.

TX TERROR

How many of you have or have acess to mag grips? Curious what you think.

I think they are the best shit in the world you havnt begun to lift till you lifted ith Mag Grips lol.

Considering in investing in my own attachments to bring with when I go to 24 and lame gyms.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Mmmm it's actually not a machine. It's a grip attachment. For cables usually. But the grip structure is just insane. No attachment creates such a squeeze like mag grips.

It's not often that I'm 100% blown away by some type of equipment. But holy shit.... every fucking little fiber in you're back you feel with these things.

Those look awesome. Any way I can isolate and target muscle groups more effectively I'm all for. Any idea what they run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those look awesome. Any way I can isolate and target muscle groups more effectively I'm all for. Any idea what they run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Each one is like 50-70 bucks. The bigger ones obviously 70. The smaller ones are only 50 or so.

Nothing and I mean nothing has hit my back like those do lol. Ridiculous....

bb270bc6025cf1847536adfc60892445.jpg

The 4 middle ones are the best for me inthink. I like the wide bar too.

Fuck... I like them all.... lol

Those actually look really cool. Would love to try them out. First time I've actually heard of them. Prices are terrible either. A lot of times they charge ridiculous $$$ for innovative products like that.

wow so when I googled it I got some kind of machine gun grip cover.... ooookkk... so yeah those look really cool

Never even heard of these. Certainly haven't ever seen anyone anywhere using them, including pros. Looks like decent attachments,,though I don't see the major difference between conventional ones just to be honest

Top Bottom