napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First run on sarms

If I split that super stack.

What would you recommend to see results with half that?

When you say split do you mean the dosages?

GW - 100% run 20mg/day its not suppressive
MK2866 - you can stay at 25mg/day or bump to 50mg but up to you 25mg is fine
LGD - I mean you could cut to 5mg/day but I always run the 10mg/day
S4 - sweet spot is 50mg/day, you could run 25mg/day but thats kind of on the low side

Im running a stack right now of GW, SR9009, LGD, RAD140, and MK2866 and loving it I have a log here. All stuff from sarms.forsale

Lean strength id do:

GW and MK2866 and choose either LGD or S4 both are great compounds.

When you say split do you mean the dosages?

GW - 100% run 20mg/day its not suppressive
MK2866 - you can stay at 25mg/day or bump to 50mg but up to you 25mg is fine
LGD - I mean you could cut to 5mg/day but I always run the 10mg/day
S4 - sweet spot is 50mg/day, you could run 25mg/day but thats kind of on the low side

Im running a stack right now of GW, SR9009, LGD, RAD140, and MK2866 and loving it I have a log here. All stuff from sarms.forsale

That?s awesome, I went through your log. That?s awesome to see the results! How are the side affects?

That?s awesome, I went through your log. That?s awesome to see the results! How are the side affects?

Minimal if nothing to be honest.

GW is not suppressive and my cardio is through the roof, MK2866 is minimally suppressive and no other sides ive noticed, and then with Rad140, LGD or S4 they are somewhat suppressive but not highly and again no sides other than with S4 you can get some yellowing of vision and cloudy night vision so if you work at night or anything S4 may not be for you.

LGD is great for putting on mass and Rad140 is better at adding lean body mass from my experiences. Ive run multiple stacks over 5+ years (always cycling on and off with a full PCT and 4+ months in between cycles) and no side effects for me.

Minimal if nothing to be honest.

GW is not suppressive and my cardio is through the roof, MK2866 is minimally suppressive and no other sides ive noticed, and then with Rad140, LGD or S4 they are somewhat suppressive but not highly and again no sides other than with S4 you can get some yellowing of vision and cloudy night vision so if you work at night or anything S4 may not be for you.

LGD is great for putting on mass and Rad140 is better at adding lean body mass from my experiences. Ive run multiple stacks over 5+ years (always cycling on and off with a full PCT and 4+ months in between cycles) and no side effects for me.

That is great to hear for sure!

I do work nights. So may not run the s4. But others sound great!

Especially with not running any test with a sarm cycle

i would also revert back to gw, mk2866 and s4 being the original triple stack... if you are worried about the vision effects, go with rad140 instead

i've seen black and white bloodwork. sarms (not counting S23) are way way way less suppressive than AAS and it isn't even close. the only things you need to worry about on sarms is a slight bump in liver values which isn't a big deal and some cholesterol issues as with anything. remember sarms are still foreign compounds and PED's so they will have some effect on cholesterol but nothing like AAS would.

as long as your using sarms.forsale you are good

i've seen black and white bloodwork. sarms (not counting S23) are way way way less suppressive than AAS and it isn't even close. the only things you need to worry about on sarms is a slight bump in liver values which isn't a big deal and some cholesterol issues as with anything. remember sarms are still foreign compounds and PED's so they will have some effect on cholesterol but nothing like AAS would.

Thanks guys!

For sure making it sit better with me!

Excited to run this, I?ll stick with the triple stack as mentioned above since I?m a little concerned on vision. So I?ll drop the s4. And keep the rad140

I will for sure do the triple stack with rad140 then not s4.

Sure hope to see some results.

Excuse my lack of knowledge or ignorance

But when running a pct with sarms what?s the breakdown?

Also the DGA from amazon is no longer available, what?s another option anyone recommends.

Excuse my lack of knowledge or ignorance

But when running a pct with sarms what?s the breakdown?

Also the DGA from amazon is no longer available, what?s another option anyone recommends.
go with n2guard from n2bm.com

as far as pct goes, i have no clue what you mean.. i mean, i laid it out so simple a grade schooler can follow it so i dont understand where you are lost? i cant make it any easier when i write it out... there's literally no way to make that more easy

Top Bottom