napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

UK/EU SARMS reccomendations

MrT123

Hi everyone was hoping for some reccomendations for SARMS that can be bought in the UK/EU and also any views on liquids vs powder/tablets....

Dont buy PureRawz, Science.Bio, or ProvenPeptides they suck just a heads up. Stay with Sarms.forsale

I just bought science.bio and ran a little over 3 week cycle of Ostarine before getting constant minor testicle pain... Turns out the "Ostarine" they sent me basically completely shut down my Test production... I was getting results though it was not Ostarine in that bottle...

Came here looking for answers and was told to stop immediately. So I did and started Nolva, N2 Generate ES, and GW51056 (bought from sarms4sale and needtobuidmuscle). Noticed effects of GW51056 first day I started it so I knew the quality is there. Bought more OStarine off sarms4sale, looking forward to starting cycle over in 3 weeks!!!

I just bought science.bio and ran a little over 3 week cycle of Ostarine before getting constant minor testicle pain... Turns out the "Ostarine" they sent me basically completely shut down my Test production... I was getting results though it was not Ostarine in that bottle...

Came here looking for answers and was told to stop immediately. So I did and started Nolva, N2 Generate ES, and GW51056 (bought from sarms4sale and needtobuidmuscle). Noticed effects of GW51056 first day I started it so I knew the quality is there. Bought more OStarine off sarms4sale, looking forward to starting cycle over in 3 weeks!!!
excellent to hear brother... ! keep us updated on your results!

Top Bottom