napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Questions! (RAD140, LGD4033 & MK677)

coopero8182

Hey all,

Earlier this year around springtime I did a ostarine and LGD cycle for 12 weeks. Gained about 15 lbs of muscle (starting weight 170, 6 ft, ending weight 185), loved the results. Unfortunately I lost the gains due to a shoulder injury and I couldn't be in the gym.

I'm almost cleared to be in the gym and I'm thinking of starting an 8 week cycle of RAD 140, LGD 4033 and possibly MK677. I'm interested to know whether it would be better to do a 12 week cycle of just RAD & LGD, or an 8 week of all three. I'd love to be about 200 lbs. Let me know any suggestions and if you have questions for me I'll be glad to answer.

I'm an ectomorph with an extremely fast metabolism. I can be in a caloric surplus yet still lose weight. The SARMs help me keep weight on and build muscle. I'm interested in the MK677 because of its property to induce hunger, which will help me consume more calories. I'm not too worried about bf%. I'm a really skinny dude especially since I've been out of the gym for a few months. Trying to bulk a lot and gain size & strength.

No matter what I decide to do, I'll log the results and share. I'm open to criticism because I don't claim to know everything about this! If you have experience with a better cycle lemme know.
-Coop
Edit: Happy thanksgiving!

Last edited:
you should run any sarms cycle 12 weeks... they dont even peak until week 8 and not to mention, mk677 needs to be ran a minimum of 6 months... here is the layout... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

you should run any sarms cycle 12 weeks... they dont even peak until week 8 and not to mention, mk677 needs to be ran a minimum of 6 months... here is the layout... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you dylan! What kind of results should i expect from this?

Top Bottom