napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any Tren Storm users?

Thank you Dylan , I'm gonna give it a go,, Tren is hard on my system, I can see it in my eyes lol sometimes it looks like I've been out drinking or something, gonna start out slow and ease into it,, ;)

Good call, brother. Exactly how I plan to introduce good ol' trenny to my system. She's a mean bitch. Got to take it slow :D

Good call, brother. Exactly how I plan to introduce good ol' trenny to my system. She's a mean bitch. Got to take it slow :D

Nah. Its a love hate relationship. One everyone should experience.

Its just another tool in the toolbox guys. Not a mythical unicorn

PHURIOUS

Nah. Its a love hate relationship. One everyone should experience.

Its just another tool in the toolbox guys. Not a mythical unicorn

PHURIOUS

Well said. Its not for the beginner yes. But I feel like a lot of people hype it up. I guess thats probably because I dont get sides and its pretty harmless when you know what youre doing

Well said. Its not for the beginner yes. But I feel like a lot of people hype it up. I guess thats probably because I dont get sides and its pretty harmless when you know what youre doing
That's how I am with tren I dint really see the big deal all that much anymore.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

thats it right there... it just like anything else, one person has a bad experience, spreads the word and before you know it, the stories run rampant... i even say over and over, my issue was i was ran it far too high... i got greedy seeing how strong of an effect it took and i have one person to blame and that's me... i know better.. i did know better but my greed cost me as it normally does with anything under any circumstance... if its ran as it should be, there won't be issues

I think I will go with the 1/2 ml mon, thur, sat schedule and see if that is too much, just right or not enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom