napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Whats your go to source if you forgot your meal or didnt prepare..

The Medic

Always on the go and inusually get a chicken bowl at chipotle hahaha not the best but my best on the top of my head.. Anyone else got anything better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My town has McDonald's, BK, Popeyes, kfc, Taco Bell, DD, and subway. There aren't any good choices.

Always on the go and inusually get a chicken bowl at chipotle hahaha not the best but my best on the top of my head.. Anyone else got anything better?

That's pretty much impossible for me to answer, because I always have all my meals prepared ahead of time,many everything packed for work every morning when I leave. Whenever I'm out and about for the weekend doing something with the family, I really don't put much thought into eating clean eating or specific meals. We go to a restaurant and I'll have whatever I want. Those are my normally scheduled chest meals for a reason lol

I honestly just wait and have a larger meal later. I hit my macros at the end of the day and try to spread it relatively evenly amongst 5 meals, but if I only eat 4 times, big deal :).

That's pretty much impossible for me to answer, because I always have all my meals prepared ahead of time,many everything packed for work every morning when I leave. Whenever I'm out and about for the weekend doing something with the family, I really don't put much thought into eating clean eating or specific meals. We go to a restaurant and I'll have whatever I want. Those are my normally scheduled chest meals for a reason lol

Do you pack all your meals in a cooler or a work fridge?

My hospital cafeteria usually has one lean meat choice without any additional unnecessary carb additions and then a salad

Lately ive been making lettuce wraps quite often.It has helped curb my appetite for bread,which is my downfall, eatting to much dam bread, when im trying to cut carbs.

Thank God I'm not a BB, I would fail miserably. I try to eat as healthy as possible and try to maintain at least 15%, but powerlifting is very kind to your food selection.

My hospital cafeteria usually has one lean meat choice without any additional unnecessary carb additions and then a salad

lean meats and vegs is a good bet , cut the breads,rice etc. if you playing it safe

We have these places called Wawa which is like Sheetz, Royal Farms, ect. I'll stop in and get a sandwich made or if it's pre workout I get a chicken and mashed potatoes bowl with hot sauce.

We have these places called Wawa which is like Sheetz, Royal Farms, ect. I'll stop in and get a sandwich made or if it's pre workout I get a chicken and mashed potatoes bowl with hot sauce.

We just got a few in the city next to my small town. It is crazy how much they offer. I have not tried the food yet.

We just got a few in the city next to my small town. It is crazy how much they offer. I have not tried the food yet.

You on the east coast I take it? I know Wawa is mainly in PA, NJ, DE but they have been popping up in Florida, maybe Virginia and Maryland. Huge variety of choices.

Do you pack all your meals in a cooler or a work fridge?

I use a lunchbox with cooler packs in them. I don't use the work fridge. I don't trust them fuckers at work lol

I ALWAYS have the tuna pouches up in my cupboard at work! Plastic fork and a pack of tuna! Easy!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I always have tuna pouches on me just in case but if work calls and I have to stay late I'll just run to a handy way and grab a P3 and a hormel wrap and just eat the meat and cheese not the best but not the worst either

You on the east coast I take it? I know Wawa is mainly in PA, NJ, DE but they have been popping up in Florida, maybe Virginia and Maryland. Huge variety of choices.

SW Florida. Main city by me is Fort Myers, Cape Coral and Naples. Naples is a little further.

Top Bottom