napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second cycle thoughts.

Hey guys so I put a post up about 2 weeks ago now about my cycle being under dosed. I'm in my pct right now but already thinking of second cycle. I'm looking to bulk and put on mass. I'm 5'10 190lbs and I'm 25 years old. my first cycle was test e at 500mg a week and had no sides, no gyno signs, and okay results. I'm thinking about dbol with test, deca with test, or npp with prop. I don't want to do 3 compounds in a cycle yet, I want to take things slow otherwise I'd do the dbol deca test cycle.

Also, where can I buy caber if I decide the npp/deca route?
Who do you recommend for pct products? I bought my pct products from ag-guys.com and I'm kinda worried it's not legit. Bloods will tell. (Thanks evo....)

Bro I wouldn't jump into deca for your second cycle. Hold off on that. You should do another cycle of test from a trusted source and maybe add Dbol for 6 weeks@ 30 mgs. Plus aromasin 12.5 eod and have your pct lined up a d ready to go

There's no hidden sources on this board. They're right there in the open on the main page. Doing business with them however is done privately

Hey guys so I put a post up about 2 weeks ago now about my cycle being under dosed. I'm in my pct right now but already thinking of second cycle. I'm looking to bulk and put on mass. I'm 5'10 190lbs and I'm 25 years old. my first cycle was test e at 500mg a week and had no sides, no gyno signs, and okay results. I'm thinking about dbol with test, deca with test, or npp with prop. I don't want to do 3 compounds in a cycle yet, I want to take things slow otherwise I'd do the dbol deca test cycle.

Who do you recommend for pct products? I bought my pct products from ag-guys.com and I'm kinda worried it's not legit. Bloods will tell. (Thanks evo....)

There are a lot of different options for second cycle. Id keep it as simple as possible. Get the most out of what you use and stay as minimal as possible. Shoot me a pm or email and we can talk if you want.

I think a better option might be to do test with EQ this time around buddy. Work up to Deca maybe the next cycle. Instead of adding multiple steroids, consider adding in some sarms to your test and EQ cycle as well. Here would be a full cycle layout for you

1-16 Test C 500mg per week
1-16 EQ 600mg per week
1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

You can get those sarms in the highest quality and read articles about them at www.pureessencesarms.com

I think a better option might be to do test with EQ this time around buddy. Work up to Deca maybe the next cycle. Instead of adding multiple steroids, consider adding in some sarms to your test and EQ cycle as well. Here would be a full cycle layout for you

1-16 Test C 500mg per week
1-16 EQ 600mg per week
1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

You can get those sarms in the highest quality and read articles about them at www.pureessencesarms.com

^This is a great option for a 2nd run, nice map rick..

are sources shared out in the open on this board? I thought that was for PM? no?

dbol test I vote..

^Not so sure about dbol for a second run, he would really have to be in tuned with himself in order to retain gains and minimize water retention all the while keeping estrogen in complete control. Thats not easy for beginners

the cycle rickrock laid out for you is pretty good. i would run that over messing with deca and dbol right now.
if you need a source for EQ or pct, PM me..

Top Bottom