napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New person

Ragingbull

Hello all I just registered here, I'm a 2nd year college guy and looking to make some friends hopefully the man himself Dylan

Hello all I just registered here, I'm a 2nd year college guy and looking to make some friends hopefully the man himself Dylan

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... well, you asked and here i am... its great to have you here.. you will quickly see that there is no place around like here... you are now part of a family here... if you ever need any help along the way, dont hesitate to let me know...

Welcome to AR....it's a pleasure to have you here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMFG DYLAN RESPONDED :D hiiii dylannnn!!! I love your videos I'm a subscriber and huge fan!!!! Also thanks for the response I really appreciate it.

Welcome to AR bro. You are DEFNITELY in the right place and we are glad to have you! Please make yourself at home, and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask!

OMFG DYLAN RESPONDED :D hiiii dylannnn!!! I love your videos I'm a subscriber and huge fan!!!! Also thanks for the response I really appreciate it.

not only did i, but my wife did as well! =) no thanks required bro... really happy to have you here!

Welcome to the family bro. Good people... great sources.. lots of positivity. Glad you made it here. Let me know if theres anything I can do to help along the way

welcome bull. we all here to be your friend buddy! you can call this home now

Top Bottom