napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How much Masteron for a cruise?

BoredStiff

Got a bit confused from Dylan's Masteron video saying that 400mg was really the lowest he would go (and that seems to be the consensus). I'm assuming that was intended for a blast cycle.....

Now, if one wanted to add Masteron to their prescribed TRT dose because they are lean year round and enjoy the dry/hard look, would the minimal dose still be 400mg? That seems so high but then again, at 200mg there really isn't much of a visual difference for me so it almost is money thrown out the window, it does keep my waist smaller but it doesn't do much else like it does in the 400-600 range. That prostate though.

you are not going to cruise with masteron man... if you are just on trt, dont even bother with masteron because at 100-200 its just throwing money out the window and you dont really want to be on things aside from test anyway when you are off a blast unless its something like sarms or proviron

I've cruised with Mast P 50mg eod along with Test Prop 50mg eod and although I really didn't get any significant visual benefits from it it did help with my libido and I didn't have to run an AI.

I've cruised with Mast P 50mg eod along with Test Prop 50mg eod and although I really didn't get any significant visual benefits from it it did help with my libido and I didn't have to run an AI.
yea, it can be done for sure but for what point like you said, no visual effects... you might as well as just used proviron...

Mast seems kind of an expensive cruise option for small benefit.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Yeah the people who love it, really love it. The people who don't say it's absolutely worthless.

I'm not crazy about low dose masteron either, it's just like a really, really poor man's, expensive, winstrol to me.

Part of my issue is that I don't want to blast and cruise anymore, I'd rather run a small (under 300-350 total) cruise year round and not have everything constantly fluctuating. 200mg test/100mg Deca or something similar would be my choice. 100mg test/100mg tren in an ideal world, that is a combination I feel amazing on and cholesterol isn't too tough to handle but man, neurologically who knows if even that small of a dose is going any damage, same for endothelial walls and overall heart health

Top Bottom