napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Can someone help me set up my cycle (Low-Dose and DRY)

BoredStiff

New to the forums, but been watching Dylan's videos for some time.

I'm 34, thanks for having me first off. I've been bodybuilding since I was 14, so 20 years now. Been on TRT for the last three years after testing under 300, aside from that I cycled for 3-4 years during college (all test, deca and Dbol, I was young, stupid and just wanted to blast and get big and stronger than everyone).

So now I've decided I want to get back in the enhanced game, I miss it. My goals are very different now. Size-wise, I don't need anymore, I've reached all my measurement goals, but I can't get as lean as I like on just TRT without losing size and I recognize I need a bit of chemical assistance to reach my goal. I have two goals now:

1. Stay as lean and dry looking as possible all year, I don't bulk or cut anymore, it's all about maintaining. For me, at 5'8, this means keeping my waist around 29-30 inches tops (Sorry, I never go by body fat percentages), I maintain at about 32 inches natural/on TRT, I can go lower but I really start to look flat and stringy.
2. Stay full and add just enough mass to keep that fullness while on low-calories and a good amount of cardio.

My "TRT", which I'd like to keep as my cruising dose, is 100mg of Test E per week and 200mg of Mast E per week along with 500iu HCG, all split into two doses. As you can tell, I'm big on staying dry and don't want my test or anything that aromatizes to be too high. 100mg of test puts me at 810ng/dl at the lowest trough, which I feel is plenty good enough.

My plan is to blast 8 weeks on/8 weeks cruise, back and forth.

I've so far come up with two blast cycle ideas:
1. Simply add around 250-350mg of Tren Ace weekly (split into daily shots)
2. Same as above but keep the tren lower, at 200-250 and up the Masteron to 400

Of course, caber and an AI are on hand, Cardarine, Red Yeast Rice, Niacin, Ubiquinol and all that good stuff I have as well.

Do you guys feel that's enough for my goals? Would you recommend changing anything. I like one because it's just so simple, two however would keep tren toxicity a little lower and put masteron closer to it's sweet spot.

Sorry so long but wanted to give enough background plus enough foresight so I can get better info. Thanks again.

I would recommend staying away from Tren at least for a while. Go with Test E 350mg a week and Mast E at 700, all doses split in 2 pins a week. Aromasin 12.5mg EOD and you have a nice dry 22 week cycle...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would recommend staying away from Tren at least for a while. Go with Test E 350mg a week and Mast E at 700, all doses split in 2 pins a week. Aromasin 12.5mg EOD and you have a nice dry 22 week cycle...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you sir! Funny, I just came in here to mention I had forgotten to add that I also considered 350 test and 600 Masteron, which should be pretty dry. Realistically, I handle tren well, I did it once, but I'm older now and it's been a while and I'm a little iffy about it, cardio is super important to me now. I think I want to try just moderate test with higher mast for 3-4 blast/cruise cycles this year.

What I really want is a good grip on what AI dose puts me at what E2 level. Kind of neurotic but I actually have files for each of my different TRT doses so I know what puts me where. But I want to figure this out before (or IF) I jump on tren so at that point I'm not trying to juggle both e2 and prolactin. If this keeps me where I like, I may not even need the tren. Going for less is more. Thanks again man.

if you want to do 8 week blasts then clearly you need short esters... so you would need mast prop for example... 8 weeks of mast e wont make much sense... winstrol 6 weeks would be good as well.. tren is not a good idea with what you are saying...

Personally bro, I think tren at 200mg would do just fine with your TRT, ive even considered that dosage going forwards for a small cut but i wouldnt use it until you get some more experience. Tren is tren no matter what the dosage may be so i would go with something a bit less potent. Dylan mentioned winny which would be fine if your looking for something quick and sweet. In your case i think a higher dosage of masteron for 10-12 weeks would be great if your low enough body fat to see the results from it. Ive used mast at too high of body fat before (think i was around 13-14%) and i didnt see much from it at 500mg. 600mg for 10-12 weeks if your under 10% would be great. Its up to you in the end and what compounds to use

Thanks for the replies.

I think I'm going to try the test 350/mast 600 and bump it to 10-12 weeks since I'm using enanthate for this one. If I did add the winstrol would you guys recommend scaling down the masteron, maybe to an equal 350 test/350 mast, or just add the winny to the 600mg of masteron?

Thanks for the replies.

I think I'm going to try the test 350/mast 600 and bump it to 10-12 weeks since I'm using enanthate for this one. If I did add the winstrol would you guys recommend scaling down the masteron, maybe to an equal 350 test/350 mast, or just add the winny to the 600mg of masteron?

You would leave mast at the same dose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom