napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Late intro!

vinni

What's up AR? I actually came over last week.just a little late to post an intro. I know a bunch of you already from other place.
I'm 46, I train hard year around. I chase power numbers and train with a bunch of guys much younger than I.I have a lot of fun trying to at least stay close to what the youngins are lifting. I think it's helping me stay young. I cycle once or twice a year. No B&C for me yet. But after reading Robo's enhancement post I may have to try that stuff! Haha. I have a great wife of 23 years and 2 great kids. Pretty Much- life is good! That's it, sorry kinda long winded. Thanks for having me at AR.

Welcome to AR....it's nice to have you here. This place is amazing and the guys here are full of knowledge and very helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's up AR? I actually came over last week.just a little late to post an intro. I know a bunch of you already from other place.
I'm 46, I train hard year around. I chase power numbers and train with a bunch of guys much younger than I.I have a lot of fun trying to at least stay close to what the youngins are lifting. I think it's helping me stay young. I cycle once or twice a year. No B&C for me yet. But after reading Robo's enhancement post I may have to try that stuff! Haha. I have a great wife of 23 years and 2 great kids. Pretty Much- life is good! That's it, sorry kinda long winded. Thanks for having me at AR.

Welcome to AR brother. You are going to absolutely love it here! We have the BEST forum around, with the best members, the best info, the best advice,mane the best sources. If there's anything you need or any way I can help just let me know!

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... its great to have you here... thanks for posting your intro! I can definitely help you with any goals you may have... robo made an excellent enhancement post and i can certainly help with that as well... i would love to help you surpass your goals... don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions bro

Welcome to the family bro. Youre gonna love it here. Such a wealth of knowledge and amazing experience from a group of amazing people. It truly is one of a kind. Let me know if I can help at all!

Welcome (again).

You'll see the difference pretty quickly. Especially now that the forum is all fixed and rockin.

welcome brother! we are glad you came over

Top Bottom