napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Not a DHT guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cbbram00

Unfortunately my body does not respond well to DHT compounds. So far I've tried Anavar and Proviron. I discontinued both due to unwanted side effects.

Anavar - Increased blood pressure, headache, acne, prostate pain, frequent urination.

Proviron - Elevated heartbeat, headache, increased blood pressure, prostate pain, frequent urination.

I tried Proviron 3 different times because I didn't believe it was the problem and each time the sides return and went away within a day or two after I discontinued taking it.

I'm afraid to try Masteron, Primo, or Winstrol.

So that's my story... There are plenty of other compounds out there it just looks like I'll just have to avoid the DHT compounds.

So far I've used Test Cyp, Deca, and Anadrol successfully.

howd you get on with the anadrol?
i always thought it was a dht. i may be wrong tho
Thanks for pointing that out... I didn't realize that. My Anadrol cycle was 20 years ago so that's probably why. So maybe it's my age (45)???

Unfortunately my body does not respond well to DHT compounds. So far I've tried Anavar and Proviron. I discontinued both due to unwanted side effects.

Anavar - Increased blood pressure, headache, acne, prostate pain, frequent urination.

Proviron - Elevated heartbeat, headache, increased blood pressure, prostate pain, frequent urination.

I tried Proviron 3 different times because I didn't believe it was the problem and each time the sides return and went away within a day or two after I discontinued taking it.

I'm afraid to try Masteron, Primo, or Winstrol.

So that's my story... There are plenty of other compounds out there it just looks like I'll just have to avoid the DHT compounds.

So far I've used Test Cyp, Deca, and Anadrol successfully.
That's pretty insane bro. You are the first person I've ever heard of getting sides from proviron. That's as mild as it gets. I guess anything is possible though and we are all different. I still wouldn't count out DHTs in general just yet. Give everything a chance in time, when you're ready

That's pretty insane bro. You are the first person I've ever heard of getting sides from proviron. That's as mild as it gets. I guess anything is possible though and we are all different. I still wouldn't count out DHTs in general just yet. Give everything a chance in time, when you're ready
My mom always said I was special... I thought she was just saying that because she was my mother... I suppose she was right all along... Lol

i know right, proviron? jesus thats terrible.Never had anothing like that with proviron, makes me feel great

i know right, proviron? jesus thats terrible.Never had anothing like that with proviron, makes me feel great
Yeah the worst is within 2 days of taking it my resting heart rate increases to over 100bpm when it's normally around 76bpm... I may try a different manufacturer and see if that helps. It did notice a substantial increase in libido so I didn't question the validity.

Proviron swells my prostate up too. Gets better as soon as I quit taking it a couple days later. Not worth taking for me either.
Yeah I was taking 5 Saw Palmetto caps a day to combat the prostate sides... Just not worth it... Kinda bums me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom