napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Got a seizure letter? READ THIS

I have read nothing on the Internet to suggest they flag your name and address or am I wrong about that as I have heard of people receiving a love letter to still receive shipments aftwards despite it happening to them?

I have read nothing on the Internet to suggest they flag your name and address or am I wrong about that as I have heard of people receiving a love letter to still receive shipments aftwards despite it happening to them?
I know three instances where this has happened, I think it an oversight and sent by mistake. One all three occasions, the very next order was seized. I recommend if you do receive a letter and the package don't use that address again.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

On the contrary, I used to dabble in the Cuban cigar game for years. I had probably 7-10 orders snagged by customs and my address was never flagged. I would receive my reships no problem. Got letters from CBP onb70-80 percent of them. I even had them open one package, cut up the cigars and tape it back and let it come me.

There were companies that would claim that my address was flagged yet i would have 5 boxes drop from another vendor over the next 2 weeks. That shipped after the snagged one.

It is 100% Random. I will agree with whoever said it there were times of the year that had lower success rate and you didn't want to order then because it was just a hassle, having to wait 30 days to get your reship.
Also current events did cause problems.

IMO they flag the shipper not the recieved, look up the Chicago Cigar Massacre, they snagged thousands of packages and if you look at the pictures they all look the same. They had flagged the country they came from and heightened inspection on those packages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the contrary, I used to dabble in the Cuban cigar game for years. I had probably 7-10 orders snagged by customs and my address was never flagged. I would receive my reships no problem. Got letters from CBP onb70-80 percent of them. I even had them open one package, cut up the cigars and tape it back and let it come me.

There were companies that would claim that my address was flagged yet i would have 5 boxes drop from another vendor over the next 2 weeks. That shipped after the snagged one.

It is 100% Random. I will agree with whoever said it there were times of the year that had lower success rate and you didn't want to order then because it was just a hassle, having to wait 30 days to get your reship.
Also current events did cause problems.

IMO they flag the shipper not the recieved, look up the Chicago Cigar Massacre, they snagged thousands of packages and if you look at the pictures they all look the same. They had flagged the country they came from and heightened inspection on those packages.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you never received a letter, how do you know customs intercepted your package? It could be sitting in customs with thousands of other packages waiting to be processed, or it can be lost within customs. They can lose packages just like usps, the only way to really know if it was seized is when you receive a letter.

Funny I have had one from PL that I never received or got a letter from . Last tracking said was in customs and that was over 3 months ago .

Funny I have had one from PL that I never received or got a letter from . Last tracking said was in customs and that was over 3 months ago .

I have 2, both different addresses... Tracked into customs and never out. No letters.

Your package has been seized, that's a seizure letter.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This is from a package 6 months ago I never received. I'm not at that address nor do I use my name anymore. I assumed it was seized since it never came so I use my girls name and a new address because im not sure of since it was seized that means i cant use my name anymore

Last edited:
So just so I know for future reference. When ordering do I avoid using name ? Or is it the address that's burned or flagged?

Last edited:
100% USA ship success rate to USA, we never disappoint!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

So just so I know for future reference. When ordering do I avoid using name ? Or is it the address that's burned or flagged?

I'm not positive that it's set in stone that both or one or the other or flagged, as I've seen people get shipments to the same name and address after a seizure. Possibly it's up to how much paperwork customs feels like doing at the time? I would personally, just get a PO Box with some new business name you made just for the occasion. Use it until it gets burned, and repeat.

I'm not positive that it's set in stone that both or one or the other or flagged, as I've seen people get shipments to the same name and address after a seizure. Possibly it's up to how much paperwork customs feels like doing at the time? I would personally, just get a PO Box with some new business name you made just for the occasion. Use it until it gets burned, and repeat.

Thank you man that is very helpful. Do you need ID for the PO box or can I just sign it in some random business name? And even if I did need ID not like anyone can prove I knew the package was coming right?

Thank you man that is very helpful. Do you need ID for the PO box or can I just sign it in some random business name? And even if I did need ID not like anyone can prove I knew the package was coming right?

Yeah you will need an ID, and sign up for one with your info, but you can still set it up as a business receiving box and don't have to actually send packages to it with your name on it. Also, yeah it's still the same deal as always, no one can prove you knew the package was coming.

What is the difference between the scanning process the USPS does on mail when shipping within the domestic states vs. when it comes in through international customs? ex) if your order got pinched what stops a domestic source from having the same issue that an international source has when shipping? I understand the simple concept is the difference of having to clear customs (which doesn't exist between state-to-state shipping) but I have to assume there is some type of screening the USPS does even when you are shipping state to state, right???

What is the difference between the scanning process the USPS does on mail when shipping within the domestic states vs. when it comes in through international customs? ex) if your order got pinched what stops a domestic source from having the same issue that an international source has when shipping? I understand the simple concept is the difference of having to clear customs (which doesn't exist between state-to-state shipping) but I have to assume there is some type of screening the USPS does even when you are shipping state to state, right???
Domestic USPS will only screen suspicious looking packages. They are so overwhelmed they can barely pay attention much less screen packages.

Top Bottom