napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buddha's Spring Robo Cycle

So I hit the gym this morning for deadlifts and went raw up to 375lbs for 3. Put on belt and straps and did 1 for 405, 455, 475....and that was it today. When I did 500lbs last November I was eating 6 meals a day with starchy carbs as compared to now where I'm at 4 meals a day with almost no starches.

Joy in the struggle...........

Yeah thats a double edged sword though.. As im sure you feel a lot "cleaner" without the starches. I know for myself i would rather feel tip top and sacrifice some strength gains as my body does NOT respond to heavy starches well. Happy lifting..!!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

So, have you cut the carbs in order to cut some fat? Are you upping the fats to compensate for the reduction in carbohydrates?

I look my best when I follow a keto cycle program where I will cycle fats like you would with carb cycling. Losing some of the strength though sucks. Like, I look great, but pizza is life !! FUCK

I look my best when I follow a keto cycle program where I will cycle fats like you would with carb cycling. Losing some of the strength though sucks. Like, I look great, but pizza is life !! FUCK

LOL! Yea, I’m on a cut for definition til May. I just eat less and cut out starchy carbs. Does the keto really make that much difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redetermined. I hadn't been going heavy on my deadlifts, stopping around 365 raw for 3 usually, so it's understandable that I stalled....but not acceptable.

I have 2 more weeks of heavy lifting before moving into my giant set/superset phase of lifting...

"Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years...."

Just about through week 4 so pushing weights to get every last bit out of the Anadrol. Keeping the intensity high as well and coming away from every session knowing it was the best it could have been.

When considering a routine and you find yourself thinking, "That doesn't seem familiar.", that is the thing to do to push past your comfort zone. You know I am keeping form front and center, so this is not a reference to squirming around under the weight or half reps.

Example - Checking out a BPak video where he was talking about doing 4 sets of 8 and each one increasing the weight. I watched the video again like...WTF...then I tried it.

Dumbbell Military Presses, no bounce at the bottom, forearms vertical throughout, squeeze at the top for 20,25,30,35. By the time I was going through this the 3rd time I knew there was something to it. And the impact it had on the rest of my shoulder workout, super full pumps like never before, I knew I had found something new to generalize to other body parts.

Keeping the focus on training and diet then Robolics gear, the best of the best, taking it to a whole new level.

"A sword in the hands of a coward is useless."

So some hard data coming up.

Took last dose of 4 week cycle of Anadrol on Thursday morning and weighed in at 230lbs that morning. As I had reported earlier, I sensed some bloat from this oral, which is a common side. so plan to use the mirror and the scale to check myself Monday morning. That will be 96 hours out from last dose and 48 hours without creatine, so we will see where we are at.

The suspense is killing me......

Other then that, I am in a groove where every session feels like the best ever, and I have a chill, calm demeanor throughout the day.

Just getting started.....

So weigh in this morning, same time as last with similar amount of fluids and the scale balanced at 226 1/2lbs. That's 3 1/2 pounds down from Friday and the mirror agrees I am looking more defined.

Finishing up my workout with standing dumbbell curls, scapula and core locked down, smooth steady motion, the veins and muscles in my neck just shining in the reflection.

Staying focused on a high protein/limited carbs diet there is no question I will be in my best condition this May.

Never give up.....

Entry #8 in this log is me last May. I posted it to make clear who my competition is and I'm glad to report I'm gonna be in even better shape this year...

Are you going to put a pic out there budd. Me know you won't put up ur age, and I understand LOL. Im old fcker

Walking into the gym every morning knowing "It's On!" Similar to my spiritual practice, there is no obstacle I can't seize as an opportunity for growth. But even better, walking through my day feeling relaxed, full, and confident. I had always heard great things about Primo, and knowing it's Robolics gear removes any doubt regarding quality.

This gives me the freedom to keep tweaking my workout design and I feel more developed and defined on a daily basis.

I had this cycle in mind for 9 months on TRT following my last cycle so I haven't been "waiting for the gear to kick in". Just enjoying the added edge.

Life is from this moment on......

Walking into the gym every morning knowing "It's On!" Similar to my spiritual practice, there is no obstacle I can't seize as an opportunity for growth. But even better, walking through my day feeling relaxed, full, and confident. I had always heard great things about Primo, and knowing it's Robolics gear removes any doubt regarding quality.

This gives me the freedom to keep tweaking my workout design and I feel more developed and defined on a daily basis.

I had this cycle in mind for 9 months on TRT following my last cycle so I haven't been "waiting for the gear to kick in". Just enjoying the added edge.

Life is from this moment on......

Thanx to everyone who has been connecting with me here and through the surespot app. If you haven't downloaded that encrypted app, it's free, just grab it and ask to connect with Buddhabuilder. I appreciate being able to talk about cycle plans and connect people with Robolics gear.

Just starting week 6 on this cycle and added ESARMS GW501516 about 10 days ago. Even with my workout design moving more and more into Giant Sets/Supersets, my weights are staying high. Staying focused on limited carbs and still feel like I am growing every day. Vascularity increasing and just an overall hard, defined look more noticeable as the cycle progresses.

You hear about Primo being the slow, consistent progression throughout the whole cycle and, as usual, Robolics taking it to a whole 'nother level.

I've been taking weekends off training. It makes it so I really look forward to Monday morning......

Thanx to everyone who has been connecting with me here and through the surespot app. If you haven't downloaded that encrypted app, it's free, just grab it and ask to connect with Buddhabuilder. I appreciate being able to talk about cycle plans and connect people with Robolics gear.

Just starting week 6 on this cycle and added ESARMS GW501516 about 10 days ago. Even with my workout design moving more and more into Giant Sets/Supersets, my weights are staying high. Staying focused on limited carbs and still feel like I am growing every day. Vascularity increasing and just an overall hard, defined look more noticeable as the cycle progresses.

You hear about Primo being the slow, consistent progression throughout the whole cycle and, as usual, Robolics taking it to a whole 'nother level.

I've been taking weekends off training. It makes it so I really look forward to Monday morning......

Hard to believe I'm already entering the 6th week of this 16 week cycle. By keeping my routines challenging I am maintaining an environment where the Robolics gear can really shine. Even with super setting, and giant setting starting later this week, my weights keep going up and my definition is getting more pronounced.

More details on the training in next post.

We are on this journey together.....

Hard to believe I'm already entering the 6th week of this 16 week cycle. By keeping my routines challenging I am maintaining an environment where the Robolics gear can really shine. Even with super setting, and giant setting starting later this week, my weights keep going up and my definition is getting more pronounced.

More details on the training in next post.

We are on this journey together.....

This Primo is amazing. Sitting in a meeting this afternoon I could feel my body holding it's fullness. Like it was growing in real time. I'm the Buddha in as much as I utilize a solid spiritual practice to bring my best on any given day, and the Primo just enhances my positive, chill demeanor. It was legs this morning, and before I get into the details, for those of you who are not familiar with my approaches, let me make a couple things clear. My form is ever evolving and improving and I am getting results to support this. I used hack squat machine and leg press here and just to mention, no partial reps, no bounce at the bottom, and no locking out for a break at the top. Smooth steady motion supporting time under tension, firing out of the glutes, squeezing at the top, and controlling the negative.

Superset Hack Squats (up to 3 plates on each side) with leg curls (up to 90 pounds). Superset Leg Press (up to 5 plates each side) with leg extensions (up to 180 pounds). Drop set on the Press 5-3-2, and finished off with calves.

22 sets in 50 minutes and the only barriers I ran into were pushing through the pain of incredible pumps.

Supersetting Chest/Back tomorrow.....can't wait....

Top Bottom