napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Tren Cycle

shakarun

So this will be my first Tren cycle but I have experience in the following : test only cycles, npp, deca,Anadrol, superdrol. These have been ran in combination/multiple times. Just looking for feedback/critiques.

Plan for this cycle :

-4 weeks test prop 150mg eod
Then 8 week block
-8 weeks test prop 150mg eod
-2 weeks tren Ace 50mg eod to gauge sides
-6 weeks tren Ace 100mg eod
-GW501516 20mg ED during tren usage
-back 4 weeks Anadrol 75mg ED (have tudca + liver support will be using)

-AI .5 Adex eod, works best for me at this test dose
-Caber on hand, 2x week or e3D? After first 2 weeks of tren. Have always had some on hand but never needed to use with deca/npp

PCT : have ran Dylan’s protocol 2x and have had bloods from both, fully recovered, like what I saw. Plan to use for this cycle.

And I’m 29, BF % currently 12%(have DEXA scan because of my job, trim down to mid 10% closer to competing. Have been competitively competing for 8 year, lifting for 13. 2.5 years Steroid experience.

Have an injectable blend TNE/Anadrol/dbol dosed 50/25/25 that I’m debating dabbling with. Reason I backed out of using it last cycle was paranoia of blood level spikes/sides mainly from the TNE, anyone have some experience with TNE or something of this nature usage?

you are trying to add way too much here... there's no reason to use tne whatsoever and definitely no reason to use that sort of a blend at all... test, tren and anadrol is MORE THAN ENOUGH... dont get greedy and overdo things...

Yeah definitely wouldn’t use with this cycle since I’ve never used Tren. Was just a question as I’ve never use TNE and it was something I acquired for free so im not obligated to use it

if it's your first tren cycle , why don't just play smart and use only test+tren and gw to see how you handle it ...Tren is extremely powerful and will blow you away with results on it's own...gw is there to counter the sides and test for obvious reasons

Hang on to your britches and be prepared for the ride of your life.

if it's your first tren cycle , why don't just play smart and use only test+tren and gw to see how you handle it ...Tren is extremely powerful and will blow you away with results on it's own...gw is there to counter the sides and test for obvious reasons

I agree with this. And start your test and Tren both on the same day don't wait 2 weeks to start the Tren.

Yeah definitely wouldn’t use with this cycle since I’ve never used Tren. Was just a question as I’ve never use TNE and it was something I acquired for free so im not obligated to use it
there is no reason to use it whatsoever... like i said, dont get greedy with this

and even if you paid for it , you wouldn't be obligated to use it =)

I agree with this. And start your test and Tren both on the same day don't wait 2 weeks to start the Tren.
I’ve read arguments supporting both sides of this. What’s your reasoning for starting both at the same time? Vs letting the test kick in? I have no experience with tren so this is purely a question as idk

I’ve read arguments supporting both sides of this. What’s your reasoning for starting both at the same time? Vs letting the test kick in? I have no experience with tren so this is purely a question as idk
If it were Test Cyp and Tren A then yes most definitely start Test first. If it's Test Ace, or Prop and Tren Ace you can start them both at the same time.

as pointed out, it depends on the esters... if you are running the same esters, then you start them at the same time... you really could start them at the same time either way but i could see, for some, where they would stagger tren if they used a longer ester of test along with tren ace

Great question bro....

Because the whole concept of "kick in" is broscience. The kick-start on any steroid cycle comes from the previous x amount of months of dieting and training.

You probably see a lot of posts where the veterans say you have to be in the right physical condition to start a cycle. The right physical condition comes from what I just posted above. A consistent diet and training regime done for the majority of the year.

Top Bottom