napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Started New Cycle

Damn well I don't feel bad at all luckily I guess just really exhausted which is guess is the only side so far. Ill keep an eye on everything. I was thinking of raising my Tren-A to 150mg EOD. So 150mg of Tren A and 150mg of Test P every other day. I shoot them together. I was going to switch to Winstrol at the 5 week mark. Should I not do that because of my levels? Or should I just check my levels again before I switch?

Tren will wreck your cholesterol also so it's the combo. You just started your cycle too so it'll probably get worse before it gets better.

Tren will wreck your cholesterol also so it's the combo. You just started your cycle too so it'll probably get worse before it gets better.

Alright Ill get tested again in 2 weeks and get some better Cycle support. Probably DGA products and more stuff.

Plus I take my high blood pressure meds to so that has been keeping my blood pressure under control. Last checked that yesterday and that was 117/75

I think I am going to pull the Anadrol. Just slept about 6 hrs and then went to work and had to leave. My liver area is very tender when I sit forward my back hurts really bad and it get a sharp pain in my front left side. I shot up 15lbs overnight my torso looks like it gained 15lbs of water. Im always tired. I havent been hungry Ive had to like force myself to eat and drink protein shakes. The pain started after my last protein shake 3hours ago. Like is my liver over the Anadrol should I pull it and just stick with the Tren A & Test P? I was gonna start Winny in 2 weeks should I cut that to? I need some major advice here. Thanks Guys

I think I am going to pull the Anadrol. Just slept about 6 hrs and then went to work and had to leave. My liver area is very tender when I sit forward my back hurts really bad and it get a sharp pain in my front left side. I shot up 15lbs overnight my torso looks like it gained 15lbs of water. Im always tired. I havent been hungry Ive had to like force myself to eat and drink protein shakes. The pain started after my last protein shake 3hours ago. Like is my liver over the Anadrol should I pull it and just stick with the Tren A & Test P? I was gonna start Winny in 2 weeks should I cut that to? I need some major advice here. Thanks Guys
you need to cut all orals... there is definitely something wrong here and you are not responding well to them... winstrol is only going to make things worse on you...

Based on your liver values you need to stop and avoid any oral steroid. Not use another

Top Bottom