napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Methyl tren. (injectable) oooooooo....

4mg!? you guys are beasts.. jesus

No way I would ever do that again.Problem was when I did micrograms I didn't feel anything. Then I ramped to 2 and 3 and 4.So I did 4 only 1 day and it sucked bad.Ruined my dad. I am a lot older and wiser now....I hope.

No way I would ever do that again.Problem was when I did micrograms I didn't feel anything. Then I ramped to 2 and 3 and 4.So I did 4 only 1 day and it sucked bad.Ruined my dad. I am a lot older and wiser now....I hope.

You know its bad when you ruin your dad too.

Thank you for this, this is a very good guideline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anytime bro... i know its not the most aggressive ever but its responsible and extremely effective... i think its strong but not overboard either...

it definitely does say something about it when you have to deal with micrograms... what would 750 micrograms of any steroid do?? LOL ...

^That depends, if were talking N2Guard then oh boy, hold on to your seat !

well thats another story right there!

honestly, you would want to stack gw-501516 with tren.. not only to offset the cardio issue but also the cholesterol issue that is likely to occur... im sure it pales in comparison the the "product" you speak of... LOL but in seriousness, gw was originally designed as a treatment for cholesterol and it helps tremendously on tren cycles...

Here are some instructions for using Methyltrienolone

1) Never take this product orally (it is extremely harsh on the liver via oral ingestion)
2) Start with 750mcg (1/4cc) 1-2 hours preworkout. Extremely advanced guys can go as high as 3mg (1cc) per day, but there are probably only a handful of people on this planet that would need to do that. A good dosing strategy is to consider 1mg of methyltrienolone equal to 100mg Tren Ace
3) Keep cycles between 2 to 4 weeks and do not exceed this.

750 mcg is considered mild but in actuality it is not at all... i would really ease into it and keep a close eye throughout... i would keep it at 4 weeks max

I guess if you are going to run it, this would be the way to do it. Great info here, but once again, I wouldn't recommend anyone try and replicate or mess with this compound

I guess if you are going to run it, this would be the way to do it. Great info here, but once again, I wouldn't recommend anyone try and replicate or mess with this compound

Don't try and discourage us now Rick!!! Lol

well thats another story right there!

honestly, you would want to stack gw-501516 with tren.. not only to offset the cardio issue but also the cholesterol issue that is likely to occur... im sure it pales in comparison the the "product" you speak of... LOL but in seriousness, gw was originally designed as a treatment for cholesterol and it helps tremendously on tren cycles...

You are absolutely right on the money there Dylan! I won't use Tren without GW, and honestly it's a great cycle aid for any cycle due to its positive effects on cholesterol as well as its endurance benefits.

Don't try and discourage us now Rick!!! Lol

LOL well let's put it this way... your good because your clearly very experienced and KNOW what your doing completely... its NOT even close to something anyone should use that is not a veteran in all of this... =)

BRING BACK CM PUNK TO THE WWE !!!!!!!!

there's only two orals ive ran across that frankly im afraid of. and we been discussing them recently, CHEQUE and MT.

and i got brass balls...

I got cheque drops on the way as we speak!! Thanks roids24 yeeeeeehaaawwwww

I have to politely disagree. Pure mdma is less toxic then methyl tren lol

Yeah, but lets look at the bodies.. i know no one thats died from MT or cheque drops, but know people that have died from x and heroin. Im sure if you over used either would be fatal. Unless you know of anyone that has passed from MT or cheque then maybe there some validity behind it

Top Bottom