napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First PCT, problem.

epil

Hello, all; thanks for for being here for me to ask questions to.

I recently just completed my very first cycle.
simple: [Test.E-250mg/3.5d IM, Letrozol-0.2mg/d Oral]
Whole cycle ran great with no problems; lasted 3 months total

Once completed, I ran PCT for ~40days [Clomid 50mg & Nolvadex 20mg] Oral ed

Again, no issues beside getting quite horny near the end.

Now, here's the problem: about ~4days after the end of my PCT, I start to notice my nipples swelling.
I thought PCT would a prevented this!

Call up my friend - blackout - can't get in touch with him.
Luckily I had a vial of Letro leftover which is currently suppressing my gyno flare.... but I'm afraid that may run out within a couple weeks.

he was my only vector into the Anabolic/SARMs world, so I've turned to You.
what should I do? What went wrong?

As it stands now, I'm liable to order some Aromasin from some online vendor, at least to suppress this gyno.
but my question to you is: what went wrong?
did I not PCT long enough?
Is this rebound from the Clomid induced Testosterone boost? -Should I order more Nolvadex to wait out my recovery??
I reason that Aromasin should be better than the Letrozole I'm currently relying on as-par the rebound effect; but Currently I have zero understanding of what went wrong in my original cycle plan that has merited this and am considering ordering an overkill of Anti-Estrogen Solutions as I very much do NOT wish for more breast tissue!!!

This IS my first post, and as/par sticky rules:
Height: 5'10
Weight: 190
Body fat %: (dont know exaclty, but certainly higher than average)
Years of training: One
Complete cycle history: (Exactly as mentioned above)
PCT for each cycle: (Exactly as mentioned)
Goals: To not have gynocomastia
Supplements: One-a-day vitamin for men, melatonin,
General idea of nutrition: (No food allergies; I aim for a low-carb, Keto diet, Drink Alcohol consitantly)
Any other relevant info: No otherwise relevant info

Please, If you can guide me in any way right now, please help me.
I feel there's an hourglass on my bosom...

Blood test is your 1st step.

A few things that jump out @ me; A) you ran letro on cycle when you should have run a-dex or aromasin
B "higher than average bodyfat?" ...you know that isn't a good starting point for a cycle
C "Drink Alcohol consistently" << c'mon dude

well dude, what do you expect? you ran a very incomplete pct and you ran letro on cycle and just came right off of it... so you got rebound... you should have ran aromasin in pct and never ran letro to be begin with... higher than average body fat is a means of disaster when it comes to estrogen conversion and then drinking alcohol on top of that... what exactly do you expect here??? everything you did was wrong and this is the outcome... DO NOT continue using letro, you need to get aromasin and you need to run your pct like this

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom