Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Peak Performance during cycle question.

Renegade

New member
Member
Suppose you were to run the following cycle, where would you want to be in said cycle, in terms of weeks in, if you had an event to participate in ...not bodybuilding but say like a marathon, tri or iron man.

16-20 weeks
Test 400mg
EQ 600 mg
Kick start with 6 weeks of tbol or anavar

where would you want to be in cycle to maximize endurance and performance on race day.
 
age 50
5' 7'
165
18% -but that is dropping rapidly with cardio and clean eating
 
Last edited:
eq doesnt even begin to really begin to get going until 7-8 weeks in but im not sure how much you expect to get endurance wise this to begin with plus your body fat also needs to come down significantly before you start it... it doesnt seem like any sort of thing for you for your goals or current condition
 
thank you for your advice I didn't plan to start it until my body fat was much lower. just wondering about some facts on ideal time frames should I then decide to take this course of action. so i would be able to approach the overall scope of my goals in as educated a way as possible. and so that timing would be appropriate. thank you again for taking the time to reply. I watch and learn a great deal from all your videos.
 
thank you for your advice I didn't plan to start it until my body fat was much lower. just wondering about some facts on ideal time frames should I then decide to take this course of action. so i would be able to approach the overall scope of my goals in as educated a way as possible. and so that timing would be appropriate. thank you again for taking the time to reply. I watch and learn a great deal from all your videos.

Your welcome brother... i dont personally see it for what your wanting but thats up to you
 
I do have additional goals and desires for which I have been considering this course of action that I think it would be appropriate for. I was mostly just curious about whether or not it would benefit that sort of immediate goal of mine since none of your videos nor any other online forums had much information or address such benefits directly. I wanted to obtain this information before I rushed into any thing based upon timing alone. I do intend to put in the work and dial in my diet to get my old ass to those goals in addition to any outside supplemental help...i know there is no magic. I'm not looking for the easy way to goals...just "smartest" ........thanks again brother for your time.
 
I do have additional goals and desires for which I have been considering this course of action that I think it would be appropriate for. I was mostly just curious about whether or not it would benefit that sort of immediate goal of mine since none of your videos nor any other online forums had much information or address such benefits directly. I wanted to obtain this information before I rushed into any thing based upon timing alone. I do intend to put in the work and dial in my diet to get my old ass to those goals in addition to any outside supplemental help...i know there is no magic. I'm not looking for the easy way to goals...just "smartest" ........thanks again brother for your time.
your welcome brother... sarms would be an excellent start for you and a direct way to address your goals as well as helping you to get in the proper condition far quicker...



if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators


let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…
 
Top Bottom