napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pip and swelling

ibleedoranbla

Ok fellas, so yesterday I pinned 1.5 cc of 200mg/ml test cyp. It was the second pin in week 11 of cycle. I have been using 1.5 cc of 250mg/ml of PSL test e for all my other pins. I had pip for about the first 4 weeks and then after that I have not had a single bit of pip until today. I had to switch from the psl test e to test cyp from another source because I ran out. Today I have some pretty good pip and a small bit of swelling. There is no redness or heat. So, firstly I would like to say that I do not think it has anything to do with the gear itself. My question is, could this possibly be because I switched to test cyp, a different ester. Also, when I did the pin yesterday morning everything went perfectly smooth like butter all the way until I got the pin completely in and the syringe was flush with my leg. Once it was flush with my leg I could feel pain, like the tip on the pin was hitting something. I aspirated and all was good, so I proceeded to inject. There was pain the whole time I was injecting and I basically knew I was going to be hurting the next day. So, which is it, did I hit a nerve or something or is it because of switching the esters?

Ive had it where I pinned a nerve before and the pain was near unbearable immediately... and then followed the next day by a bad case of pip

Ok fellas, so yesterday I pinned 1.5 cc of 200mg/ml test cyp. It was the second pin in week 11 of cycle. I have been using 1.5 cc of 250mg/ml of PSL test e for all my other pins. I had pip for about the first 4 weeks and then after that I have not had a single bit of pip until today. I had to switch from the psl test e to test cyp from another source because I ran out. Today I have some pretty good pip and a small bit of swelling. There is no redness or heat. So, firstly I would like to say that I do not think it has anything to do with the gear itself. My question is, could this possibly be because I switched to test cyp, a different ester. Also, when I did the pin yesterday morning everything went perfectly smooth like butter all the way until I got the pin completely in and the syringe was flush with my leg. Once it was flush with my leg I could feel pain, like the tip on the pin was hitting something. I aspirated and all was good, so I proceeded to inject. There was pain the whole time I was injecting and I basically knew I was going to be hurting the next day. So, which is it, did I hit a nerve or something or is it because of switching the esters?
You are overthinking things. Everybody has a bad injection from time to time. Its only one pin and I'm sure it's just coincidence that you switched gear and nothing more. If you had several pins this way then it could be something related to carrier oil, etc but the Ester should make little to no difference between enanthate to cypionate. Actually cypionate should be slightly smoother in my experience unless you have a high concentration or something

I had almost the exact same experience two weeks ago with an injection. I felt some pain when the needle was all the way in, and also some pain during injection. This was followed by 1.5 weeks of significant PIP, some of which was during a two day road trip which required me to sit in a car for 8 hours at a time. NOT a fun experience!

I had almost the exact same experience two weeks ago with an injection. I felt some pain when the needle was all the way in, and also some pain during injection. This was followed by 1.5 weeks of significant PIP, some of which was during a two day road trip which required me to sit in a car for 8 hours at a time. NOT a fun experience!
Shit I hope this doesn't happen to me.

it literally has NOTHING to do with the two esters bro... not a thing... its just a bad injection and nothing more than that

it literally has NOTHING to do with the two esters bro... not a thing... its just a bad injection and nothing more than that
Yes, this is what I figured to be the case. The pip has gotten significantly worse as the day has went on. It's a bit hard to walk. Also, I feel like absolute shit. I feel like this pip is actually making me feel sick.

Yes, this is what I figured to be the case. The pip has gotten significantly worse as the day has went on. It's a bit hard to walk. Also, I feel like absolute shit. I feel like this pip is actually making me feel sick.

i've done it before... i did a 5 cc injection, mainly primo in a bad spot on my quad... i had a softball for like 2 weeks man... definitely been there and have not pinned quads since...

i've done it before... i did a 5 cc injection, mainly primo in a bad spot on my quad... i had a softball for like 2 weeks man... definitely been there and have not pinned quads since...
I'm pretty sure I know where I went wrong. Standing up and examining my injection site I injected too high up. I must have punctured a verve or something. I can handle the pain, I just wish I didn't feel like I had the flu. It has ruined my workout tonight.

some of the china powders have left over acid from incomplete conversion of acid to ester. These acids make a lump about 1/2 ping pong ball and stay sore for 5 days. We can't controll what comes out of china

When it hurts pumping the gear in then it is a nerve.You may feel it in the whole leg. Try just backing the needle out a bit, or bite the bullet and re-pin
This is exactly what happened. It hurt as soon as I started to inject. I knew I should have stopped but it was 5am and I was being lazy. Instead of pulling it back a little I held form pressure on it and kept injecting. You live and you learn, I won't make that mistake again. I just wish it didn't have me feeling sick.

This is exactly what happened. It hurt as soon as I started to inject. I knew I should have stopped but it was 5am and I was being lazy. Instead of pulling it back a little I held form pressure on it and kept injecting. You live and you learn, I won't make that mistake again. I just wish it didn't have me feeling sick.

yeah bro, lesson learned.. NEVER keep going because your too lazy when you already can tell its a bad spot... every so often when im injecting my delts i see a twitch or jump and i immediately pull back because i know whats going to happen otherwise.. don't do that again bro... its all good, just lesson learned...

yeah bro, lesson learned.. NEVER keep going because your too lazy when you already can tell its a bad spot... every so often when im injecting my delts i see a twitch or jump and i immediately pull back because i know whats going to happen otherwise.. don't do that again bro... its all good, just lesson learned...
Lazy was probably the wrong term. I don't condone being lazy when it comes to using aas. I should explain myself a little better. It was 5am, I was tired and still half a sleep and I was sort of in a rush because I had to get to work. When I put the pin in and felt the pain I didn't think a lot about it. As I stated to inject it hurt pretty bad and the pin acted like it was trying to push itself back out. In the back of my head I felt that something wasn't right and it was a bad spot but being as I'm still new and learning I said to myself, naa you're probably just thinking too much into it and everything will be alright. By the time that thought went through my head I had already injected the entire 1.5cc. It was when I stood up and felt more pain than usual it was then I knew it was a bad injection and pain was going to ensue.

The swelling has actually subsided and while it's still sore it's a lot better than it was this afternoon. Also, my queasyness has went away and I'm feeling much better. This was definitely a learning experience and the kind of mistake that you don't make twice.

Some good pip can still turn red and be warm to the touch.. It's happened to me a few times, especially in the delts. I've even had the red soreness travel down to the bicep and swell, while the delt didn't show any signs whatsoever.

Top Bottom