napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Really need some advice

bromants

I'm 30. 200 pounds about 10 percent body fat.
I'm still running a sarms cycle but I need to get my other cycle ready and order it. I will still be running sarms for a while so I should be down at least another percent. I can't decide on what exactly I wanna run. I don't know if I should run. I'm thinking of 3 different cycles. I just wanna be super lean and ripped. No contest just wanna get into top shape

During any cycle I'd run
Aromasin 12.5 ed.
Dostinex.5 e3d
Last 4 weeks 1000 iu of hcg split 2x a week so (500)

Post cycle
Post cycle therapy (dga)
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolvadex 40/40/40/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
Mk-2866 25 mg ed
Gw 25 mg ed

Total for 8 week cycle very short

Test p 400 ew
Tren ace 400 ew
Masteron 800 ew
Winni last 4 weeks 50 mg ed

Test prop 400 ew
Winstrol last 4 weeks
Maybe add some sarms like
s4 50 mg ed
mk677 (6 months)
Was thinking of masteron not sure

Test prop 400 ew
Hgh 4 iu ed
Sarms
Gw
S4
Mk2866

As far as dieting mon,wed,Fri I do intemidiate 16/8
Tuesday,Thursday,Saturday I consume low cal, carbs, fats and high protein
Protein 235
Carb 35
Fat 57
Calories 1400

On Sunday i eat every 2 hours smaller meals but they all have protein, carbs, and fats pretty high protein, carbs, and fats first 3 meals last 3 high protein and low carbs/fats

I just can't decide if I should go all out. I've ran ever item in the past but I just wanna make sure I have everything covered well and what is. Actually needed and I appreciate it and thank you guys all. Feel free to ask any questions

Impressive stats!

You have some good choices there. Except for the fact that you want to run gh only 8 weeks.

Do you have a goal in mind? Show maybe?

please be a lot more specific than saying you want to "get into shape" brother.. that doesnt help at all when making a big choice like this

I want to be lean to where you can see the full 6 pac and Oblique nice and defined. And all the striations showing more. I'm don't really care about strength just gains right now.. And shredding fat and Ik supplements aren't fat burners so
Should I change my eating to reach that or cardio? I do a 30 min session in the morning when I first get up 5x a week

I want to be lean to where you can see the full 6 pac and Oblique nice and defined. And all the striations showing more. I'm don't really care about strength just gains right now.. And shredding fat and Ik supplements aren't fat burners so
Should I change my eating to reach that or cardio? I do a 30 min session in the morning when I first get up 5x a week

You can't see abs? At 10% bf?

No they are visible I want to increase definition in them and I know I feel like I'm dying haha should I increase the calories

1400 calories is actually detrimental man... you are going to hurt your metabolism and make it extremely counterproductive to burning fat.. its one thing to eat in a deficit and another to eat like an anorexic bro... thats way way way overkill...

how about i give you a strong plan for this...

1-10 test prop 100 mg eid
1-10 tren ace 100 mg eod
1-10 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-10 caber .25 mg e3d
1-10 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-10 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-10 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
5-10 winstrol 50 mg day
5-10 dga organ st https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/
7-10 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 11-16

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you so much man I appreciate it. So no masteron. Sounds like a plan.. Im going to see what all I can get in my order thank you once again. Yeah I think I'll raise it close to 2000 just do extra cardio or more hiit during the time.

Thank you so much man I appreciate it. So no masteron. Sounds like a plan.. Im going to see what all I can get in my order thank you once again. Yeah I think I'll raise it close to 2000 just do extra cardio or more hiit during the time.

No need for mast in this cycle bro

No hcg? Honestly the dga post pc worked amazing for the last cycle i had. 100 percent glad it's Included brother much appreciation.

you are very welcome brother... dga post ct is used to replace hcg bro...

I know hcg is essentially the “on” switch that tells your body ok go ahead and start producing test again so I’m curious as to what’s in the dga post ct that mimics this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know hcg is essentially the “on” switch that tells your body ok go ahead and start producing test again so I’m curious as to what’s in the dga post ct that mimics this?

this is a good question bro and let me take a little blame on this... I need to be more specific or clarify when I say its a replacement.. alternative is a better word... replacement does sound as though its functionally the same... so as we say sarms are an alternative to steroids, they are not one exactly the same but have a lot of the same properties where steroids are indeed stronger but sarms have similar effects, clearly not to the extent of steroids but at far less risk so the same applies here. hcg DOES work, ive never once argued against that and ive recommended it for years, against my will but it was something that you could deem necessary or at least helpful, no argument there whatsoever but there are many side effects that have led me to despise its use over all the years and ive never made that a secret at any point in time... The main reason why Post CT was developed is to be as a replacement for human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) on cycle and in post-cycle therapy (PCT).
The advantage to using Post CT on cycle is that it reduces Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testes-Axis (HPTA) shutdown by keeping the leydig cells producing testosterone at maximum capacity. This makes the transition into PCT smooth and allows for fast recovery. Post CT is a much safer alternative to HCG becauseusing HCG will actually inhibit your natural testosterone production. HCG inhibits your own testosterone production due to the negative feedback loop it sends to the pituitary gland and hypothalamus. HCG usage will actually shut you down and PREVENT recovery when used in a PCT. Post CT does the same thing as HCG, but without any of the nasty side effects.

this is a good question bro and let me take a little blame on this... I need to be more specific or clarify when I say its a replacement.. alternative is a better word... replacement does sound as though its functionally the same... so as we say sarms are an alternative to steroids, they are not one exactly the same but have a lot of the same properties where steroids are indeed stronger but sarms have similar effects, clearly not to the extent of steroids but at far less risk so the same applies here. hcg DOES work, ive never once argued against that and ive recommended it for years, against my will but it was something that you could deem necessary or at least helpful, no argument there whatsoever but there are many side effects that have led me to despise its use over all the years and ive never made that a secret at any point in time... The main reason why Post CT was developed is to be as a replacement for human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) on cycle and in post-cycle therapy (PCT).The advantage to using Post CT on cycle is that it reduces Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testes-Axis (HPTA) shutdown by keeping the leydig cells producing testosterone at maximum capacity. This makes the transition into PCT smooth and allows for fast recovery. Post CT is a much safer alternative to HCG becauseusing HCG will actually inhibit your natural testosterone production. HCG inhibits your own testosterone production due to the negative feedback loop it sends to the pituitary gland and hypothalamus. HCG usage will actually shut you down and PREVENT recovery when used in a PCT. Post CT does the same thing as HCG, but without any of the nasty side effects.

Shit that’s cool! What does it have in it that allows it to do this? Does it have like an herb or somethin to that affect that triggers this process in the body?

Shit that’s cool! What does it have in it that allows it to do this? Does it have like an herb or somethin to that affect that triggers this process in the body?

yes there are studies , several out there on everything that is in the product... tongkat ali especially which MANY people use in place of hcg... thats just one of 8 ingredients in the product..

Top Bottom