napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pin location

Rmg1055

Went to the pharmacy to pick up my syringes. They gave me 25g x 1" needle. Does this limit my pinning sites? I am fairly lean around 12% body fat

Went to the pharmacy to pick up my syringes. They gave me 25g x 1" needle. Does this limit my pinning sites? I am fairly lean around 12% body fat

Nah..it is ok. Just slows the whole process down a bit which is not such a bad thing. Expect to take your time with steady thumb pressure. Hopefully you have a bigger gauge for pulling it up, or that will take longer too. I would warm my gear up under some hot water out of the faucet. Just set aside the time and you will be fine. You can pin anywhere that you want. Those 25's are great for delts and quads.

thats an ideal size bro... excellent everywhere and the least painful...

25g is what I use personally to inject, and 1" is the most versatile size that you can pretty much use anywhere. I would prefer a little longer for glutes, but it should still work fine at your bodyfat

Top Bottom