napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello from Jersey Shore

MarkyMarc

Hey guys. New on the forum. I watched so many of Dylan's videos.So informative! I had to join in here!
Anyway, I am 40 and have been training off and on for 20 years. I tried some Sarms from Blackstone Labs but I heard they were crap and liquid is way better. Just placed my first order from Pure. Gonna do a clean bulk for 12 weeks. I will log when I start. I look forward to chiming in on here!

Hey guys. New on the forum. I watched so many of Dylan's videos.So informative! I had to join in here!
Anyway, I am 40 and have been training off and on for 20 years. I tried some Sarms from Blackstone Labs but I heard they were crap and liquid is way better. Just placed my first order from Pure. Gonna do a clean bulk for 12 weeks. I will log when I start. I look forward to chiming in on here!

Glad to have you at AR, and happy you made the right choice to go with Pure Essence! If you need anything, just let me know! I'll be looking forward to that log, and I'm sure you'll enjoy your results from those sarms!

Welcome, to the family

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... its great to have you here! you made a great choice with pure essence and i hope you do a log or at least keep us updated on your progress... don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything along the way!

Welcome to AR.....glad to have you here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, I was born and raised in Jersey too. Please no 1 hold that against me.

Welcome to the family bro. Good people here with a ton of knowledge so ask as many questions as you can. We are all here to help. Let me know if I can help you in any way

Top Bottom