napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need advice on proper diet

WanZlfdhl

Hi. Im in need of advice on dieting and how to shread fat. Do you guys think i should take any kind of substance or supplement?

Height: 168 cm
Weight: 62 kg
Fat: 25%
Been training for 2 years
Just started taking gw 501516
My goal is to lose extra fat

Hi. Im in need of advice on dieting and how to shread fat. Do you guys think i should take any kind of substance or supplement?

Height: 168 cm
Weight: 62 kg
Fat: 25%
Been training for 2 years
Just started taking gw 501516
My goal is to lose extra fat
First and foremost diet should be your main focus. GW is something you could also benefit from in terms of fat loss as well as other sarms. If you'd like I can help you set up a stack

I don't know why but i have trouble losing the weight even when dieting.
112g of protein
80+g of carbs
60+ grams of fats

It's simple... Just burn more calories than you eat. Increase cardio, train hard, eat less. High protein, mod carbs, low fats.

I used the formula online to find my maintenance calories but through trial and error it's actually less. It says my maintenance is 2700 but it's actually around 2300 and I cut with 1800.

Track what you eat daily. For me it's easier if I eat the same meals because I can track calories easier. I'm no expert on dieting but this has worked significantly for me.

It's simple... Just burn more calories than you eat. Increase cardio, train hard, eat less. High protein, mod carbs, low fats.

I used the formula online to find my maintenance calories but through trial and error it's actually less. It says my maintenance is 2700 but it's actually around 2300 and I cut with 1800.

Track what you eat daily. For me it's easier if I eat the same meals because I can track calories easier. I'm no expert on dieting but this has worked significantly for me.

I see my cutting calories that i got online is 1800. Maybe its less then that. Ill tey adjusting my diet.

Is it okay if i do 2 hours of lifting weights then a high intensity cardio after? Should i eat after lifting then do cardio or i can just straight do cardio after weight training

I see my cutting calories that i got online is 1800. Maybe its less then that. Ill tey adjusting my diet.

Is it okay if i do 2 hours of lifting weights then a high intensity cardio after? Should i eat after lifting then do cardio or i can just straight do cardio after weight training
Yes it's ok. I don't think that really matters. I do my cardio before and after I train. Depends on how I feel. I also do cardio on my days off. Some days I don't do cardio at all.

Diet is more important than cardio I feel.

Yes it's ok. I don't think that really matters. I do my cardio before and after I train. Depends on how I feel. I also do cardio on my days off. Some days I don't do cardio at all.

I always skip cardio because i feel like its not needed because i have a friend that dont do cardio and still can get shred. But now ill include cardio in my plan.

Diet is the hardest. As a College student, trying to have a healthy diet is expansive where i live.

I always skip cardio because i have a friend that don't even do any cardio and still can get shredded. But now I'll include cardio in my plan.

Diet is the hardest. Im a college student and healthy diet is expansive where i live. But I'm trying my best to keep going and do as much as i can.

I don't know why but i have trouble losing the weight even when dieting.
112g of protein
80+g of carbs
60+ grams of fats

nutrition isn't just about total calories...where the calories come from , and when they are consumed is important

ie: carbs should be complex...not simple
fats as found naturally in lean meat...NOT BACON
make sure you are replenishing carbs and protein within 45min of finishing your workout

make sure you are replenishing carbs and protein within 45min of finishing your workout

Agreed... I always try to eat my post workout meal ASAP. I avoid running errands after my workout until I've eaten.

cardio is extremely important when you are cutting but its the type, the duration, the intensity etc... 4-5 days per week, 30-45 minutes per day with a mix of steady state and HIIT

Why did I read tren hard and not train hard lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to shed some light on the fat burning process here for some that might find interest in the endeavour to lean out.
The calorie in calorie out “hypothesis” was first brought to mainstream medicine by a German nutritionist “Max Rubner” in 1874 (some sources say 1873) called the “isodynamic law”, since then this pseudoscience has plagued the fitness industry, keep in mind this is prior to any scientist understanding anything about the human endocrine system (hormone system) has any impact of how our bodies work.
Garry Taubes has done lots of research on this (probably more then any other person), his lectures are worth a listen if your really serious about cutting fat.
Dr.Jason Fung has some good lectures and books on a keto style diet that really helps people cut fat as well.
However the simplistic answer is you want to reduce food that cause insulin. Food likes breads, sugar, pasta, starches, these will all cause insulin spikes and impede any fat burning that could occur. The absolute worst thing a person can do that’s trying to lean out is eat pasta and go do cardio, (you might as well just not eat the pasta and then sit on the couch, actually I think the ladder would be more beneficial).
So you want to focus on eating proteins, fats and eat veggies and sweet potatoes as your source of carbs, and no fruits, they cause insulin spikes as well.
Dr.Eric berg has a bunch of videos on dieting too, just keep in mind when body building you will need at least 1gram of protein to 1 pound of body weight and more many be needed.
Also eat till your totally full, do not restrict, caloric restriction will slow your metabolism and we don’t want that.
When you eat fats you do not convert that into fat!. Eating fat triggers a hormone called “glucagon”, this is the “fat oxidizing” hormone, it works the opposite of insulin.
In short; if you want to lean out, eat lots of fats, moderate protein, lots of veggies (kale shakes are great!) and nothing that spike insulin. You can also try intermittent style fasting. HiiT (high intensity interval training) also helps spike natural HGH and raise your metabolic rate as well.

Cheers and best of luck.

I would like to shed some light on the fat burning process here for some that might find interest in the endeavour to lean out.
The calorie in calorie out “hypothesis” was first brought to mainstream medicine by a German nutritionist “Max Rubner” in 1874 (some sources say 1873) called the “isodynamic law”, since then this pseudoscience has plagued the fitness industry, keep in mind this is prior to any scientist understanding anything about the human endocrine system (hormone system) has any impact of how our bodies work.
Garry Taubes has done lots of research on this (probably more then any other person), his lectures are worth a listen if your really serious about cutting fat.
Dr.Jason Fung has some good lectures and books on a keto style diet that really helps people cut fat as well.
However the simplistic answer is you want to reduce food that cause insulin. Food likes breads, sugar, pasta, starches, these will all cause insulin spikes and impede any fat burning that could occur. The absolute worst thing a person can do that’s trying to lean out is eat pasta and go do cardio, (you might as well just not eat the pasta and then sit on the couch, actually I think the ladder would be more beneficial).
So you want to focus on eating proteins, fats and eat veggies and sweet potatoes as your source of carbs, and no fruits, they cause insulin spikes as well.
Dr.Eric berg has a bunch of videos on dieting too, just keep in mind when body building you will need at least 1gram of protein to 1 pound of body weight and more many be needed.
Also eat till your totally full, do not restrict, caloric restriction will slow your metabolism and we don’t want that.
When you eat fats you do not convert that into fat!. Eating fat triggers a hormone called “glucagon”, this is the “fat oxidizing” hormone, it works the opposite of insulin.
In short; if you want to lean out, eat lots of fats, moderate protein, lots of veggies (kale shakes are great!) and nothing that spike insulin. You can also try intermittent style fasting. HiiT (high intensity interval training) also helps spike natural HGH and raise your metabolic rate as well.

Cheers and best of luck.

Thank you for sharing!!

Top Bottom