napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

18 months to build as much strength as I can

Hungry_hippo

Hey everyone. This might sound strange, but I need some advice of what to do. basically, I have 1.5 years to build as much strength as I can. I have been lifting for years (not consistently) and am doing this out of necessity...

I don't really care about how I look. I'm only interested in strength...

The thing is - after that 1.5 years I will most likely no longer have access to gear. How much of the strength gains can I hope to retain? Should I still do the first test only cycle or do I add something on top.

I was offered prop/phenyl (both 100mg eod) and dbol ....

190cm, 105kg, bf is way over 15%...

Most everyone here will advise you to stick with Test only for your first cycle. However, no one will recommend steroids if your body fat is that high... Plus I don't like where this is going, it sounds like you want to abuse steroids for 1.5 years then hope to keep the strength... not a wise decision bro

Thanks for the response, mate. I don't intend to abuse it. That's also why I chose short esters - more injections but helps to keep the levels stable. AI throughout the cycle and HCG from the second week. And PCT afterwards.

Hope someone can shed some light on the doses, compounds (are these the right ones for strength?)

im sorry but this makes no sense and noone is going to advise it... you dont care how you look at your body fat is that high? dude, im telling you, NOONE is going to advise it so stop asking...

good lord... are you not reading the posts dude???? i mean, if you seriously have to ask that after the responses you got then im REALLY concerned about you in general

Then how are powerlifters getting away with taking steroids, as they sure arent 15% or less.?

Then how are powerlifters getting away with taking steroids, as they sure arent 15% or less.?
brother, ANYONE can use steroids... doesnt mean its healthy or good for you and the damage that it is doing is terrible... you can take steroids at 50% if you want, fuck you can do ANYTHING you want but that doesnt make it right or safe... if you live by that principle then everyone should just do whatever they want, whenever they want.. so by all means, GO FOR IT, but im certainly not advising it or contributing to it.. just this alone, think of this.. if you are overweight, chances are you have higher bp or higher ldl and even if you dont, when you DO get it at a much higher body fat, that alone can be severely dangerous... not to mention the rate of estrogen conversion is FAR higher when you are overweight... and who says they are getting away with it?? do you see their bloodwork? do you know the long and short term damage being done? do you know that for certain? they are not getting away with anything, i assure you

Here is my opinion, just because you can get away with doing something doesn't make it optimal!!! If we take steroids out of it and look at the risks associated with higher body fat percentages:
1) risk of diabetes
2) high blood pressure
3) stroke
4) heart disease
5) fatty liver
6) kidney disease
7) sleep apnea
Why wouldn't you want to be in the best shape possible to get the best quality gains! Add steroids to formentioned issues and it only mangifys them! Not to mention the rate of aromatization is higher with higher body fat percentages. The problem in my opinion is impatience and a lot of people want everything now!

lets be real here, now if we're talking grossly overweight, then yea, but lets take me for example at 20% (I dont go under that cuz of my diving, and I'd freeze).

If I came on here, you guys would say no. Even though I lift heavy as fuck(forme anyways), workout 4 days a week(and no baby workout), bloodwork (except test) of a 20 something, low BP, low HR, etc. Now lets take age out of the picture though, as at my age, there is risk of steroids period, even if my BF was lower. But if I was in prime age 35-50, the real risk would be the higher aromatization, which can still be dealt with.

I'm not advocating to do so, but the scare tactics are alittle overblown, and I think abit more of a case by case basis.

Fact is u can do what u want. Just be mindful that the chance of negative sides are elevated, and you'll have to use more drugs to counter act the sides. That's basically the sum of it..

Power lifters don't give a shit..but thier bp is 200/110 (with) bp meds lol..thier liver is probably ate up with tumors because they take the harshest orals available. It's thier life, thier choice, but eventually they'll pay for it

lets be real here, now if we're talking grossly overweight, then yea, but lets take me for example at 20% (I dont go under that cuz of my diving, and I'd freeze).

If I came on here, you guys would say no. Even though I lift heavy as fuck(forme anyways), workout 4 days a week(and no baby workout), bloodwork (except test) of a 20 something, low BP, low HR, etc. Now lets take age out of the picture though, as at my age, there is risk of steroids period, even if my BF was lower. But if I was in prime age 35-50, the real risk would be the higher aromatization, which can still be dealt with.

I'm not advocating to do so, but the scare tactics are alittle overblown, and I think abit more of a case by case basis.
scare tactics? its called giving a fuck about others... i can just sit here and say do whatever, whenever if thats better? i dont choose to do that because i care... what do i get out of it by telling someone to not do it? PIECE OF MIND knowing i did something to help... PLUS its not optimal to do it when you are not in the right condition for results... you know what, i'll just sit back and say, yeah, go for it from now on.. .is that better? then am i not pulling "scare tactics?" none of the reasons that i listed, that carmel and cmb listed are not valid?? people EVERYWHERE say the same damn thing, at least the ones that actually give a fuck about others... these guys CARE, I CARE, thats why we say it... its not a scare tactic bro, thats ridiculous... you do whatever, whenever, just like anyone else, but if you ASK a question to most people here, you are going to get an answer that puts your health first...

NOT SCARE TACTICS......REALITY

your logic is flawed...for ever guy like you there are 10 that have serious problems...also...YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HEALTH PRICE YOU WILL PAY IN THE FUTURE

Here is my opinion, just because you can get away with doing something doesn't make it optimal!!! If we take steroids out of it and look at the risks associated with higher body fat percentages:
1) risk of diabetes
2) high blood pressure
3) stroke
4) heart disease
5) fatty liver
6) kidney disease
7) sleep apnea
Why wouldn't you want to be in the best shape possible to get the best quality gains! Add steroids to formentioned issues and it only mangifys them! Not to mention the rate of aromatization is higher with higher body fat percentages. The problem in my opinion is impatience and a lot of people want everything now!

Sleep apnea is not caused only being obese Why do young kids have it. It’s also the position of your jaw and the size of your throat I was 10% body fat and I have sleep apnea I had sleep apnea for over 11 years and had nothing to do with weight. I have it due the the position of my throat. And this is genetics. I know ppl who are so fat the need Mexico as a tan bed and do not have sleep apnea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sleep apnea is not caused only being obese Why do young kids have it. It’s also the position of your jaw and the size of your throat I was 10% body fat and I have sleep apnea I had sleep apnea for over 11 years and had nothing to do with weight. I have it due the the position of my throat. And this is genetics. I know ppl who are so fat the need Mexico as a tan bed and do not have sleep apnea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's up dangans, I agree being overweight is not the only cause of sleep apnea. What I wrote was the risks with being overweight. I was heighlighting the risks associated with being overweight, do you not think that being overweight has no relation to sleep apnea?

you could be underweight and have any of the conditions that were listed as well... the issues listed are MORE COMMON with people overweight and they are at MORE RISK of having these problems but i dont see where it said that it was only for people overweight unless im missing something but i re read it several times... im not seeing it..

Top Bottom