napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

18 months to build as much strength as I can

Then how are powerlifters getting away with taking steroids, as they sure arent 15% or less.?
The same way anybody that takes steroids that shouldn't gets away with it. They do it anyways. It's their health and their choice. I just won't be a part of condoning it. A lot of them guys probably won't live past their 50s. Having a high bodyweight and bodyfat in general is unhealthy even without steroids so adding that factor in is taking years off of their lives.

Outside of the additional health risks other have pointed out which btw can obviously happen to ANYONE with steroid use. Obviously the risks are elevated when individuals don't have the right base. I.e. a good diet, training and overall good health. The reason Dylan and Rick plus all the other vets don't advise high body fat users is the risks. Plus I know that both of them understand if your 18 percent bf you don't have your diet and training in check and without that you're just wasting your money and putting yourself in harm's way. I mean it's up to each individual but I don't see questioning the advice given.....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The same way anybody that takes steroids that shouldn't gets away with it. They do it anyways. It's their health and their choice. I just won't be a part of condoning it. A lot of them guys probably won't live past their 50s. Having a high bodyweight and bodyfat in general is unhealthy even without steroids so adding that factor in is taking years off of their lives.

Agreed! Anything else is just sticking your head in the sand.

Outside of the additional health risks other have pointed out which btw can obviously happen to ANYONE with steroid use. Obviously the risks are elevated when individuals don't have the right base. I.e. a good diet, training and overall good health. The reason Dylan and Rick plus all the other vets don't advise high body fat users is the risks. Plus I know that both of them understand if your 18 percent bf you don't have your diet and training in check and without that you're just wasting your money and putting yourself in harm's way. I mean it's up to each individual but I don't see questioning the advice given.....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
i completely agree brother

Top Bottom