napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female starting a new SARMS log soon!

Wonder woman

Just got my package in the mail this week and can't wait to get started. I'm going on a 12 hour road trip to visit my sister this week, so I better wait until I return to begin.

I'm going to use the stack Dylan recommended:

12 wk - GW 20 mg/day dosed before workout
12 wk - SR 9009 30 mg/day 5mg doses 2-3 hrs apart (my iPhone has 6 alarms set)

I lift heavy 3 times a week and do extra cardio days a couple times a week. I'm hoping the endurance aspect will encourage me to get doing extra cardio.

My goal on this cycle is to reduce body fat. I'm really excited to see how this works!! :D

awesome! i am really looking forward to your results and i'll be here to help and support you along the way!

Sub'ed

My wife asked me to assist her in getting back in the gym after pretty much 10 years off. 3 kids, retiring from the military (her, not me) back and hip injuries from a car accident have taken her out of the game. I think she is ready. Dont worry she is a ways away from SARMs or anything else, but I'm starting my research early.

Good luck and please keep us posted.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Just got my package in the mail this week and can't wait to get started. I'm going on a 12 hour road trip to visit my sister this week, so I better wait until I return to begin.

I'm going to use the stack Dylan recommended:

12 wk - GW 20 mg/day dosed before workout
12 wk - SR 9009 30 mg/day 5mg doses 2-3 hrs apart (my iPhone has 6 alarms set)

I lift heavy 3 times a week and do extra cardio days a couple times a week. I'm hoping the endurance aspect will encourage me to get doing extra cardio.

My goal on this cycle is to reduce body fat. I'm really excited to see how this works!! :D
I'll be following your progress. That's a great stack, and I'm sure you'll love the results.

Love the username btw

Sub'ed

My wife asked me to assist her in getting back in the gym after pretty much 10 years off. 3 kids, retiring from the military (her, not me) back and hip injuries from a car accident have taken her out of the game. I think she is ready. Dont worry she is a ways away from SARMs or anything else, but I'm starting my research early.

Good luck and please keep us posted.

So great that that you can help and support your wife. That will be a huge boost for her and can make all the difference in the world!

I'll be following your progress. That's a great stack, and I'm sure you'll love the results.

Love the username btw

The user name is kinda a joke in my house. I have all teenage sons now so I have to be Wonder Woman to keep to all the testosterone! :D

So great that that you can help and support your wife. That will be a huge boost for her and can make all the difference in the world!
Thanks. I need to get her through the "begining stages" of going back to the gym;
1. Going to the gym - like just getting up and going
2. The soreness and tiredness - she's been twice in the past week and she is exhausted today.
3. Keeping my gym schedule intact - i'm trying to line up my routine with the one I set up for her. I am definetly support and "gently nudging" her on her gym days. We work out at different gym cause..well I need a real training environment. Rust. Iron. Stinch. Her gym has a daycare for the little ones so I am splitting time between both.
4. Managing expectations - its a marathon not a sprint. She want immediate results and it just doesnt work that way.

I have even talked diet with her. I am just trying to create the gym habit for the next few weeks...months. Then i will kick the intensity of her workouts up a notch and start talking diet stuff.

I hope by this time next year I can start talking SARMS. Then eventually other fun stuff. She has no idea that I use gear of any sort. So we have a lot of growing to do. LOL

Keep us posted on your success.

just let her know that the soreness and tiredness is actually a good thing... it is her body getting adjusted and it will pass so quickly and then the feelings of having more energy and alertness as well as a really positive attitude start to set in...

yes, NOTHING is instant with this and NOTHING happens overnight... it takes time to build a monument and then the maintenance never ends...

Thanks. I need to get her through the "begining stages" of going back to the gym;
1. Going to the gym - like just getting up and going
2. The soreness and tiredness - she's been twice in the past week and she is exhausted today.
3. Keeping my gym schedule intact - i'm trying to line up my routine with the one I set up for her. I am definetly support and "gently nudging" her on her gym days. We work out at different gym cause..well I need a real training environment. Rust. Iron. Stinch. Her gym has a daycare for the little ones so I am splitting time between both.
4. Managing expectations - its a marathon not a sprint. She want immediate results and it just doesnt work that way.

I have even talked diet with her. I am just trying to create the gym habit for the next few weeks...months. Then i will kick the intensity of her workouts up a notch and start talking diet stuff.

I hope by this time next year I can start talking SARMS. Then eventually other fun stuff. She has no idea that I use gear of any sort. So we have a lot of growing to do. LOL

Keep us posted on your success.

Tell me about it!!! I still have to fight with myself about all of those points you mentioned! Convincing myself to get into my truck and drive through the cold and snow to the gym at 5:00 am doesn't seem to get any easier no matter how many times I do it. I haven't told my husband that I'm going to start a cycle, I'm pretty sure his reaction wouldn't be great. :confused: Lots of growing here too. :eek:

Tell me about it!!! I still have to fight with myself about all of those points you mentioned! Convincing myself to get into my truck and drive through the cold and snow to the gym at 5:00 am doesn't seem to get any easier no matter how many times I do it. I haven't told my husband that I'm going to start a cycle, I'm pretty sure his reaction wouldn't be great. :confused: Lots of growing here too. :eek:
thats okay, we have all been there... i used to get up at 3:30 a.m. to get workouts in so i've been there.. albeit it was a lot easier to get up at that time living in maui LOL but i still did it for over a year...

I hear you on all of that. I get up at 3:45am and hit the gym at 5am every morning. It's become a routine and way of life for me, but this colder weather in the Midwest does make it a bit harder to get up out of a cozy warm bed lol

thats okay, we have all been there... i used to get up at 3:30 a.m. to get workouts in so i've been there.. albeit it was a lot easier to get up at that time living in maui LOL but i still did it for over a year...
I lived on Oahu from '09-'13.

I just moved to Cali from Alaska.

I know snow. Haha.

I used to go early. Then marriage and kids happened. I still my cardio early mornings. A quick 45 min session on thr tread or HIIT on the stationary bike....while I watch my favorite TVs shows is a like meditation.

I lived on Oahu from '09-'13.

I just moved to Cali from Alaska.

I know snow. Haha.

now thats an adjustment... i did the opposite.. i am from iowa and lived in that bull shit weather for a very very long time... then i lived in italy, california, hawaii, las vegas and spent a lot of time in miami as well...

Ok so I started the cycle of GW and SR 9009 this morning and headed to the gym. I didn't feel too much of anything except perhaps a little bit lightheaded. But I think that might be a combo of being on the road for a week and I told my PT to add extra weight to everything and to kick it up a couple of notches. I thought I was going to die....I can't wait for the increased endurance to kick in!��

the gw takes a few days to kick in. Myself, I never got any endurance benefit from SR. Now gw and ostarine, thats a combo that works great for me.

But keep in mind, gw is a very stealth PED. You dont take it, and get all jazzed up. You'll be working out, getting to the point where you should be tired, and realize you arent and can push further.

Thats why gw is such a great add to any cycle, it just takes it to the max.

JP - The Jesus Apostle of GW.

Ok so I started the cycle of GW and SR 9009 this morning and headed to the gym. I didn't feel too much of anything except perhaps a little bit lightheaded. But I think that might be a combo of being on the road for a week and I told my PT to add extra weight to everything and to kick it up a couple of notches. I thought I was going to die....I can't wait for the increased endurance to kick in!��
it will take a few days for you to really notice it start to work but trust me, you will know!

Top Bottom