napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Wimpy Winny

Nice!

Mine just took a beating on fricken Anavar... Totally nuts! I'm strongly considering avoiding orals at my age.
Yea I don't plan on abusing the orals but I think 2-3 times a year for 4-6 weeks at a time is not going to kill you lol.

The ONLY bad thing I've heard about it is the possible joint sides. Other than dudes claiming it didn't do anything for them. Those are the dudes that either: A.) Don't train hard enough, or B.) Have a God awful diet.

Glad you're digging it :).

Everyone is different. I never had issues with my joints while takin Winny. Love that ish

Nice brother... I want to see those liver values after a while on Winny... Lol

Got to remember about those orals and liver issues. Mine never did go up ever,but a sane dose of 50mg, and 4-6 weeks max seems to be ok. I don't know if you were referring to my post on test and winny, but to clarify, I laid out a few consecutive cycles. Meaning 250 sus and 50mg winny. 12 weeks on the test but 6 weeks on the winny. Then the next year I did the same thing but only went up on the test.Then did the same thing the following year..up the test keep the winny the same. I think my dad may have said this before but I think he is correct. Those guys built like dylan do really well on winny, but those guys in the strongman competitions seem to see nothing from winny. And as I got older and bigger and thicker then I found winny no longer worked for me either. Oh well...you just keep on truckin ya know!

Got to remember about those orals and liver issues. Mine never did go up ever,but a sane dose of 50mg, and 4-6 weeks max seems to be ok. I don't know if you were referring to my post on test and winny, but to clarify, I laid out a few consecutive cycles. Meaning 250 sus and 50mg winny. 12 weeks on the test but 6 weeks on the winny. Then the next year I did the same thing but only went up on the test.Then did the same thing the following year..up the test keep the winny the same. I think my dad may have said this before but I think he is correct. Those guys built like dylan do really well on winny, but those guys in the strongman competitions seem to see nothing from winny. And as I got older and bigger and thicker then I found winny no longer worked for me either. Oh well...you just keep on truckin ya know!
I was referring to ibleedoranbla's post actually... I just had blood work done and my ALT was 315 from Anavar... I was joking around with him because he's on Winny right now and we were talking about blood work recently.

Pretty lengthy but a very good read. I personally will only stick with the oral version because I just don't want the PIP or injection frequency, but it's nice knowing all of the true differences between the two

This is when I could kick myself for not having a diary, but I swear...I think I did better on injectable winny. But regardless I never had any liver sides on either one.

This is when I could kick myself for not having a diary, but I swear...I think I did better on injectable winny. But regardless I never had any liver sides on either one.

Yeh man, I've thought about starting a diary myself, taking that advice from your father. I know he was big on keeping track of things and his experiences in a diary and obviously that helped him figure out a lot of what does and doesn't work over the years

Bro. Men don't use diary. There journals.. Lol!

I called it excel! Whatever you call it you need one. My dad has all of his shit handwritten.No puters in his day. All kinds of well written notes since 1969. I aint got shit and had computers. I would tell all of the young guys..start your NOW

Top Bottom