napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Feeling exhausted on the cycle

davealexis2000

Hi guys. I'm finishing my 11th week of my test only cycle. I feel really exhausted every day my sleep is good and i eat properly but i feel really tired all the time im running test 400 and 10mg Aromasin . What could it be? Could it be that i need to bump up my Aromasin? I know that my cycle is basically over but it will be good to know what it could be. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hard to say without a blood test. When did the exhaustion come on? Any stomach problems? It could be a lot of different things, being so late in cycle it could be a cortisol issue. Very hard to assume though.

brother, come on now... by now you know how this works... we need to see bloodwork... noone is going to go by how you feel and then possibly misdiagnose you and make things worse...

brother, come on now... by now you know how this works... we need to see bloodwork... noone is going to go by how you feel and then possibly misdiagnose you and make things worse...
I did one bro 4 weeks ago everything was fine I've just gotten the exhaustion feeling in the past 2 weeks . I'm just gonna wait till the cycle is over and do another one

Hard to say without a blood test. When did the exhaustion come on? Any stomach problems? It could be a lot of different things, being so late in cycle it could be a cortisol issue. Very hard to assume though.
About 2 weeks man. I do have stomach problems. But not because of the cycle I've always had stomach problems somewhat worse now.

Top Bottom