I'm 33 Years Old
5'8"
190 lbs
22% body fat
4 Years of serious training

Considering the following first cycle:

Week 1-6 : 250mg test-e (twice per week) so total of 500mg per week
Week 8-12 : Clomid 100mg/ed Novaldex 20mg/ed Aromasin 15mg/ed

The goal here is to put on lean muscle while ending up at less than 15% body fat.

I feel really silly asking this, but everywhere I read, people on cycles are looking to bulk up, whereas I want to build muscle but I want to basically look "aesthetically good". Thats my goal. Drop down to 15% fat, develop a bit of a chest, back, some abs, etc.

Is this cycle a positive step in that direction.

I'm relatively athletic and capable in the gym; take usual supplements, multi vitamins, green tea extract, etc.
For my training, I'm using standard pre workout powders plus whey protein

Well bro, you can't safely cycle with your body fat being that high. You need to get into much better condition and get your bodyfat under 15% BEFORE cycling.

You need a much better diet from the looks of it.

Wow, thats something that I haven't picked up Anywhere yet, thank you for that, RickRock !!!!!

So even with a relatively light cycle (I was told test e only is a very light and good beginner's cycle), you still think my body fat is too high? Is it unsafe, or do you just think that I won't see any benefit from the cycle?

Proper nutrition and diet determine fat loss, not cycling. At 190lbs and 22% BF, you have about 42lbs of total fat on your body (22x1.9=41.8). 15x1.9=28.5lbs In order to get from 22% to 15%, you would need to lose about 13.5lbs of actual fat, not including water and glycogen. Your not going to lose 13.5lbs of actual fat in 6 weeks. A 6 week cycle of Test E doesn't make any sense, takes 4-6 weeks to get into your system.

Not trying to be a dick, but after 4 years of training and 22% BF, we need to take a look at your nutrition cause something is not right. Going from 22% to 15% can be done easily without cycling bro.

Not at all guys, I've been looking for answers for ages and so many forums take weeks to reply. I'm really appreciating this.

I think I've given some wrong info though. So, when I last measured body fat, it was about 10 months ago.

My weight was 179 lbs and BF% 17.1. However I still had a belly. Now I'm about 189lbs so I anticipated being 22%.

Uploading a pic for my profile so you guys get a better view of my physique.

Your body fat is far too high at this time... dont be discouraged by any means because u can get to where u need to be but its quite a ways away at this point

Not at all Dylan ! I needed info and I've been told by some of my friends who have less BF to gonon cycle as they are as well. So I was prepping for my test-e cycle , and was expecting to get a little bit jacked and shredded.

Clearly it isn't thing thing for me just yet !!

No it isn't but like Dylan says don't be discouraged. Why put yourself at unnecessary risk by running a cycle at too high bf?

Can you give us a breakdown of what your diet looks like? Diet is where you need to start

Don't be discouraged bro, I wish I had a pic to post of what I looked like 4 years ago. Once I learned about PROPER nutrition and the law of energy balance, I was able to go from 24-25% down to around 10% over about a 9-12 month period. This was without steroids or sarms.

There is a lot of misinformation out there and all these "fad" diets that really over complicate this stuff. RickRock writes some damn good threads and this one of THE most informative: https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Ask yourself this question "What is the ONE Thing that I can do to achieve my ideal physique such that by doing it everything else will be easier or even unnecessary?" I will give you the answer, master your nutrition. Nutrition is the foundation of everything else bro. Once you learn this, add some sarms and your results will be enhanced even further.

You are probably a little too heavy to see the kind of changes you want in your body from a cycle. You'd probably gain muscle but not necessarily feel like you look better. I cycled test and dbol at 15-16% and had zero sides that's my only experience but everyone responds differently. I think 500 test is too high. For first cycle and really in general. When it's new stimulus to the body, you don't need to go big or go home. 275/300/350 would be fine.

Not at all Dylan ! I needed info and I've been told by some of my friends who have less BF to gonon cycle as they are as well. So I was prepping for my test-e cycle , and was expecting to get a little bit jacked and shredded.

Clearly it isn't thing thing for me just yet !!
at least you have the right attitude and thats all i ever generally need to help someone is for them to have the right attitude... sarms could definitely be of benefit to you...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

Well my diet is all over the place which is why my body fat oscillates from around 16% to 20%. On point I'm doing approx 1500 cals, with 160p 50f 50c. This is so I stay in cal deficit without losing muscle in order to drop fat.

Your body fat is far too high at this time... dont be discouraged by any means because u can get to where u need to be but its quite a ways away at this point

Dylan - are you also saying cycling isn't for me due to high body fat ? Or are you saying cycling can help me get to the desired body fat % by building muscle which obviously does cut fat?

Another question I have is that of water retention. Does one bloat up a lot during test-e cycle? And if I'm looking for that lean shredded beach body , is cycling test-e the wrong way of going about it?

Dylan - are you also saying cycling isn't for me due to high body fat ? Or are you saying cycling can help me get to the desired body fat % by building muscle which obviously does cut fat?

Another question I have is that of water retention. Does one bloat up a lot during test-e cycle? And if I'm looking for that lean shredded beach body , is cycling test-e the wrong way of going about it?
im saying SARMS can help you to drop body fat... you are not listening... you are a LONG way from steroid use... like i already said... i guess you are not hearing me bro... just trying to help but its not really working

Sorry Dylan I didn't see your previous message. I got what you're saying. Thank you all for the invaluable advice. I'm going to do some more research on SARMS and then get back to you

Your total calorie intake is to low and your macro split is not correct....protein is to low. Read the nutrition 101 thread link i listed above.

Top Bottom