napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New here? Read this. Been here? Ready it anyway.

Well, this sums up almost every common queries here a newcomers should be reading this before to rant or vent in the community.

I think we need a sticky on how to start your own thread LOL.

Seriously EZ though.You NAILED it on this one!I quote this thread at least twice a month.

definately sums it up and should help newbies here out ! definately gotta say if ur sensitive runnn !! agree with that 100% if i was i wouldve ran along time ago for u new guys we all beeen there me myself too ive slipped up said asked and mentioned things i shouldnt have but the vets here got onto me and i learned from it just show respect and if u fuk up own it and redeem urself ...but if u fuk up real bad well you will probably be banned ! lol but all in all this is a good forum to be a member of these are good guys with solid info and can really help anyone out ! had someone posted a thread like this for me to see maybe i wouldnt have had my slip ups myself ! lol

Hello I'm new here. I'm 27 years old living in the Netherlands and I've been lurking around this forum and on youtube for a while now. I'm very embarrased to admit I've made a stupid mistake about 6 months ago when I started my first steroid cycle by indeed trusting blindly on a 'friend' instead of doing solid research like I should have done. My apologies for being among those that contribute to putting steroid and stroid users into a negative spotlight.

That said, I'm very, very grateful for the youtube videos and this forum and I've learned ALOT. I won't be doing another cycle in the near future but I will continue to educate myself so that if I ever do this again I will do it responsibly with respect for the substances and concern for my overal well-being. Thank you!

Hello I'm new here. I'm 27 years old living in the Netherlands and I've been lurking around this forum and on youtube for a while now. I'm very embarrased to admit I've made a stupid mistake about 6 months ago when I started my first steroid cycle by indeed trusting blindly on a 'friend' instead of doing solid research like I should have done. My apologies for being among those that contribute to putting steroid and stroid users into a negative spotlight.

That said, I'm very, very grateful for the youtube videos and this forum and I've learned ALOT. I won't be doing another cycle in the near future but I will continue to educate myself so that if I ever do this again I will do it responsibly with respect for the substances and concern for my overal well-being. Thank you!

Welcome to iSarms Dutchman.That would've made a great intro post,unfortunately you posted it in a "sticky".
Try posting it in the main forum with some more stats & goals.Then you'll get a proper welcome from the iSarms family.

Forum>Steroids and SARMS Information>Post New Thread

Welcome to iSarms Dutchman.That would've made a great intro post,unfortunately you posted it in a "sticky".
Try posting it in the main forum with some more stats & goals.Then you'll get a proper welcome from the iSarms family.

Forum>Steroids and SARMS Information>Post New Thread
Thank you and sorry for my late reply. I will do just that!

Hey guys, currently on PCT and when I get bloods done in a few weeks where would be the best place on here to post that? I'm in the UK and the doctors here aren't very good with this stuff, and NHS doctors don't seem to care. I guess I'm looking to see if anything is abnormal and apart from the test range I'm not sure what level the rest of my hormones should be at. I'll be using a lab to get them done as I'm not sure my private doctor does all the ones I need, although I haven't asked yet. The one I'm planning to use includes 7 tests; DHEA-S, FSH, LH, Testosterone, SHBG, FAI (androgens), free test. It's like that as that is the special offer they have on, I'm thinking I might need to also get an oestradiol (estrogen) test on top of these.

Once I know where to post for your scrutiny I can also post my history, stats, etc.

I was referred to Gemeli's vids by a friend, I just wish I knew this guy years ago! He's more knowledgeable than any physician I've come across with regards to this stuff.

Why is the discouragement so over the top...

Age 31
Height 175
Weight 80 kg
Body fat % 17
Years of training <2 (On and Off)
Complete cycle history (None)
PCT for each cycle (Will implement during if decided to go ahead)
Goals (7-10 percent body fat at 85 Kg)
General idea of nutrition (BMR is 2000 will do a 2300 calorie surplus 45% protein 35% Carbs and 20% fat)
Any other relevant info (Rotatory cuff injury, Lower back Injury)

IMG_6792.jpg

Age - 42
Height - 5'11"
Weight - 194
Body fat 10ish%
Years of training - 15ish
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) - None
PCT for each cycle
Goals - Maintain and get stronger if possible at my age.
Supplements (if any) - Creatine, Zink
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) - Pescetarian
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) - Two discectomys, two hernias, 1 repair to ligaments in thumb, 1 case of rhabdomyolysis during a 100 mile trail race.

Ok here I go. Looking to start my first SARMS cycle, but after filling the cart at SARMSX and a check out price 0f $686.06. I feel like i need another set of eyes on the products i am looking to buy and if i am missing anything that would help me do this cycle safely.

5'8"
Been working out since 18yrs Swimming ,Running, Weights, Military training.
No cycle history just Protein from NAKED, BCAA, Glutamine, etc
Goal is to stay fit and young as long as possible, improve cardio/stamina and gain some muscule .
No food allergies
I have been luck not to get any real big injuries. I am not big on pushing the limits, if it doesn't feel right or haven't put in the time to develop the muscle for a certain movement.

Here is the reason this is what i have gathered from my time behind a computer.

GW-50156 (Cardarine): 20 mg/ 1 ml once a day or split am/pm. Best 30-45 before workout. Up to 12 weeks.

LGD-4033 (Anabolicum): 5-10 mg/ 1 ml once a day for 8 weeks. Cutting = 1/2 dose.

MK-2866 (Ostarine): 25 mg/ .5 ml once a day per day for 10 weeks.

Liquinol: 20 mg/ 1 ml once a day for 2 weeks 10 mg/ .5 ml once a day for 2 weeks

PCT:
HCGenerate ES
N2 Guard

1OCT NOV JAN FEB
Weeks: 1-4 4-8 8-12 13
GW-50156-----X------X------X---------
LGD-4033-----X------X----------------
MK-2866-----wk2----X----------19 Dec
HCGen ES--------------------X---------
N2 Guard---------------------X---------
Liquinol-----------------------X---------

ok here i go. Looking to start my first sarms cycle, but after filling the cart at sarmsx and a check out price 0f $686.06. I feel like i need another set of eyes on the products i am looking to buy and if i am missing anything that would help me do this cycle safely.

5'8"
been working out since 18yrs swimming ,running, weights, military training.
No cycle history just protein from naked, bcaa, glutamine, etc
goal is to stay fit and young as long as possible, improve cardio/stamina and gain some muscule .
No food allergies
i have been luck not to get any real big injuries. I am not big on pushing the limits, if it doesn't feel right or haven't put in the time to develop the muscle for a certain movement.

Here is the reason this is what i have gathered from my time behind a computer.

Gw-50156 (cardarine): 20 mg/ 1 ml once a day or split am/pm. Best 30-45 before workout. Up to 12 weeks.

Lgd-4033 (anabolicum): 5-10 mg/ 1 ml once a day for 8 weeks. Cutting = 1/2 dose.

Mk-2866 (ostarine): 25 mg/ .5 ml once a day per day for 10 weeks.

Liquinol: 20 mg/ 1 ml once a day for 2 weeks 10 mg/ .5 ml once a day for 2 weeks

pct:
Hcgenerate es
n2 guard

1oct nov jan feb
weeks: 1-4 4-8 8-12 13
gw-50156-----x------x------x---------
lgd-4033-----x------x----------------
mk-2866-----wk2----x----------19 dec
hcgen es--------------------x---------
n2 guard---------------------x---------
liquinol-----------------------x---------

start

your

own

thread

start

your

own

thread
Hey Dumb question I know but I can't figure out how to make a new thread so can I ask you about ANDROPEN 275 by British dragon it's a five ester blend testosterone what do you know about it? I tried to order sustanon 250 but they sent ANDROPEN instead. And could you please tell me how to post a new thread? Thank you

Top Bottom