napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Super savings opportunity 25% off!!!!

44YOGearHead

Just a quick update about our latest news!

A lot of top brands had been added (by clicking in "By brands" in the left menu you will see them all. They all are coming with the verification code.

Alpha Pharma, Organon, Thaiger Pharma, Meditech, Berlin, March… Don´t miss them!

Using those new products we had created some great cycles. They all are showing in the site a nice discounted price. Check them out

Western Union payment wont be available in August but we have added Bank Transfer as a valid payment method for this month. Now you can pay using your credit card, bitcoins or a bank transfer. Even easier and faster!

Also in August, shipping fees will cost 40 USD. It will include express and VERY secure shipping. You´ll love it. It´ll allow your order to be delivered in 3 days since it is being shipped. Give it a chance!

And now, THE BEST THING:

Enter the coupon code SUMMER when checking out and get a 25% discount (valid for orders over 100.00 USD). Just the first 25 customers that place the order and pay for it will take advantage of this promo!
(Lifetech products and already discounted products wont qualify for the discount)

The 44
Hipo rep and Dick head extraordinaire

Enter the coupon code SUMMER when checking out and get a 25% discount (valid for orders over 100.00 USD). Just the first 25 customers that place the order and pay for it will take advantage of this promo!
(Lifetech products and already discounted products wont qualify for the discount)

I have never herd buying gear with a credit card ? did I read that right ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never herd buying gear with a credit card ? did I read that right ?

I've been repping Hipo for awhile now and trust me we're as stealth as a Ninja wearing an invisible suit with the ability to walk on air and hold his breathe for 17 days straight. Your cc would probably have a better chance of being charged for thongs and KY Jelly than it would gear bro.

I've been repping Hipo for awhile now and trust me we're as stealth as a Ninja wearing an invisible suit with the ability to walk on air and hold his breathe for 17 days straight. Your cc would probably have a better chance of being charged for thongs and KY Jelly than it would gear bro.

I sent a question via the contact us form RE the stealth, cuz I'm using a forwarding service. haven't heard back from them yet, can I ask you in case I don't hear from them?

I sent a question via the contact us form RE the stealth, cuz I'm using a forwarding service. haven't heard back from them yet, can I ask you in case I don't hear from them?

Ask away bro. If shipping is a concern we're offering expedited service now for the month and of course the packing is super stealth. One package seized my entire time repping for Hipo and that was thru L.A. customs which is notoriously hard assed and we have great success getting the products to you packed so stealth you wont know whats arriving when you have it. Ship times are relatively fast considering it's a foreign source, but quality is unequaled as far as pharma grade products and I used to rep for pharmacum till I bounced on that ass. They get seizures often and if you don't believe me here's a package of mine that was seized from when I repped for them back in the day from being packed so fucking poorly it was like they said 'Fuck 44's 300iu of HGH'... and I worked for them at the time. Yes, I'm throwing shade and if they say I was fired as a rep I still have the emails I can kindly screenshot where they begged me to come back and I mean at the corporate level wanting me back.

220cf6d7d2508cbefd25335d4e4e6a20.jpg

Lol, I'm such a dick lol, but seriously bro if you want quality and reliability for pharma grade products I stand behind, roll with hipocampus.

Lol, I'm such a dick lol, but seriously bro if you want quality and reliability for pharma grade products I stand behind, roll with hipocampus.

well you certainly instill confidence that this is a very reputable and reliable source! my question is quite specific, I'll PM instead - but thanks again, you definitely rep well!

Bumped.... with the bonus of proof that the other company gets seizures despite their claims of 100% delivery success. BTW never got a seizure letter and picture proof of seizure apparently wasn't enough to constitute a reship even for one of their reps (at that time). Goes to show how much they value reliability compared to the good ol' dollar. Proof is my picture, you can't deny it. #Morons, #Unsavory. #FullOShit, #Fuckem, #Bet_theywantmebannedBUT2fukkinBAD, #PHARMACUMDUMPSTER

Hippo is legit and the CC worked for me with the help of 44 and Hippo himself. Really thankful for this community - it's been solid since day 1.

Bump just because 44 is my muthafuka brother from another mother

Top Bottom