napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

my first cycle bros

kakarout223

Ok broseph check it out im prepared to do a cycle of test only so what information i have gained ill need test e 250 ran at 300 mg a week along with aromasin at 12.5 mg a day for 12 weeks followed by clomid or nolva at 50/50/40/40 for 1 month then im good is there any details im missing please fill me in also whats it feel like when test kicks in so i will know is it panickie or subtle things thank you in advance ✌

Could you post your stats and goals please?

Your cycle does look good tho, could go to 350 if you wanted. You don't want to run test cyp for a first cycle?

Pct is incomplete too. Check put the platinum pct from sarmsx, it's got everything you need for a complete pct.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I am 26 yrs old 5'9" 185 lbs 11-13% bf with abs serratus five six years steady training go to pf but thats all we have here my goal is to bulk up to about 200 not too lean i like the fullness what i will be eating and supps ill be taking mhp up your mass mhp whey and eating a shit tone of pasta ans steak now thats going to be like 3-4000 calories a day now idk if this is too much but ill adjust as i go this is my first cycle goal yall think this is reasonable expectations?

Last edited:
your pct is terribly incomplete... i do love the fact you are doing test only with such a good starting dose, so much respect for actually doing a little research but you MUST fix your pct...

everything else is on point... aromasin dose looks perfect etc...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

If there is one could you direct me in the way of 100% pct literature like everything ill need to know ? I dont have a problem reading

Very informative video gemelli you didnt leave anything out man i appreciate that and the sarm stack is what ill go with thats everything in one bundle thanks bro

I'm glad you are all set bro. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Top Bottom