napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulking At 16% Body fat Or Cutting.?

hivarmot

Hello is it good to bulk on 16% body fat or still need to cut down more before bulking

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Your asking this question because you already no the answer . also god I hate these terms real bodybuilders don't bulk or cut offseas on the goal is too add as much size as possible while staying as lean as possible .during contest prep we cut too get down too ridiculously low body fat that's not maintainable for the stage only . If your not competing this doesn't apply too you diet down too 9 to 10 percent body fat and the grow on that frame add lean muscle if your getting fat in the process go hire a coach cause your diet sucks shouldn't happen

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Hello is it good to bulk on 16% body fat or still need to cut down more before bulking

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I don't know why anybody would bulk at 16% bodyfat. You need to be in better condition and you will get better gains when you are in better shape as well.

Bulking at 16% is basically setting your goals at looking like the Stay-Puft Marsh-mellow Man. Lean up some and simply try to put on quality weight and size while keeping bodyfat lowered, or at least a consistent 12-15% while you focus on muscular growth. Assuming to get to 20% and 'cutting' will prove to be a disappointment goal wise.

Your asking this question because you already no the answer . also god I hate these terms real bodybuilders don't bulk or cut offseas on the goal is too add as much size as possible while staying as lean as possible .during contest prep we cut too get down too ridiculously low body fat that's not maintainable for the stage only . If your not competing this doesn't apply too you diet down too 9 to 10 percent body fat and the grow on that frame add lean muscle if your getting fat in the process go hire a coach cause your diet sucks shouldn't happen

THANK YOU !!!!

there is no such animal...cutting at 16%.... LOL
as stated above cutting doesnt belong in most guys vocabulary
steroids used during "cutting" are to preserve and harden muscle when bf is at extremely low levels
Above 10% bf ....YOU DIET....steroids dont aid dieting

THANK YOU !!!!

there is no such animal...cutting at 16%.... LOL
as stated above cutting doesnt belong in most guys vocabulary
steroids used during "cutting" are to preserve and harden muscle when bf is at extremely low levels
Above 10% bf ....YOU DIET....steroids dont aid dieting
Problem is nobody even wants something too aid in dieting they want too take something that makes them ripped while eat pizza and burgers and that doesn't exist

this is something you keep saying that i just love man... seriously... i hate the term bulking... you are absolutely right... the goal is to get as much with as little... which translates to, as much muscle with as little body fat gain as possible and ultimately, the idea is to gain size and drop bodyfat, which should translate accordingly considering the more muscle you gain, the more fat you lose so if you are gaining muscle and not losing body fat, ultimately, your diet fucking sucks! or, you are not using the proper ancillaries...

to answer the question, just like everyone else, NO, NO and did i say NO, on bulking at 16% or at ANY body fat... recomp... period...

Top Bottom