napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

When to add the gear?

Swole2112

I'm giving some thought to bulking again but I wanna keep lean. So, I'm going conservative and adding only about 0.5 lbs/wk. Also, the cycle I'm considering with this bulk is 300 mg/wk test enanthate (TRT), 50 mg/day tren, 50 mg/day anadrol. I'm currently at 2800+ calories/day and am increasing by about 125 every week. I'm 5'10", 197 lbs, approx 7% body fat. Is there an optimal point in this bulk to begin this cycle? Are my calories too low considering the compounds I'm using? Any thoughts? Much appreciated.

What is your age and what is your cycle history? For bulking, Tren isn't exactly the best compound to use in my opinion

What is your age and what is your cycle history? For bulking, Tren isn't exactly the best compound to use in my opinion

Rick, I must respectfully disagree here. I consider tren to be so powerful, it can be used for both bulking and cutting. It depends what else is being run with it. IMHO.

As for cycle history... a lot. I couldn't even guess as to how many cycles I've run.

I'm 37 years old.

I'm really just looking for input on gear timing and feedback regarding the calories. I've never started a bulker before from being so lean. This is somewhat uncharted territory for me.

Rick, I must respectfully disagree here. I consider tren to be so powerful, it can be used for both bulking and cutting. It depends what else is being run with it. IMHO.

As for cycle history... a lot. I couldn't even guess as to how many cycles I've run.

I'm 37 years old.

I'm really just looking for input on gear timing and feedback regarding the calories. I've never started a bulker before from being so lean. This is somewhat uncharted territory for me.
To each their own bro. Just giving my own opinion on it. I've never been able to gain a pound on tren but I gain crazy size on deca and eq

We also need more info than age, so we can help buddy

Tren and bulk doesn't really go together if you understand what tren really does. Just saying.... I personally never had any luck putting on much weight with tren, not saying it's impossible but there are much better options to actually bulk

I must be an atypical case, then. What you describe for bulking (deca and eq) are certainly textbook examples of a bulking stack. Yet, I've never gained a pound from them. Yet, tren has worked great for me for putting on size... particularly quality size. Referring specifically to EQ, I've never gained a thing from it. It just doesn't do anything for me. Maybe my receptors suck lol.

I must be an atypical case, then. What you describe for bulking (deca and eq) are certainly textbook examples of a bulking stack. Yet, I've never gained a pound from them. Yet, tren has worked great for me for putting on size... particularly quality size. Referring specifically to EQ, I've never gained a thing from it. It just doesn't do anything for me. Maybe my receptors suck lol.

everyone reacts differently to different compounds, with tren i lose appetite and lose weight due to night sweats, little bit insomnia and shit like that so make it hard for me to bulk. plus with trens nutrition partitioning its very difficult for me to put on actual bulk. if i wanted to bulk i would just use dbol and deca/test or anadrol/test i have much better results as far as bulking goes. Ive noticed its easier for me to bulk on the feel good compounds, and tren does not make me feel good

everyone reacts differently to different compounds, with tren i lose appetite and lose weight due to night sweats, little bit insomnia and shit like that so make it hard for me to bulk. plus with trens nutrition partitioning its very difficult for me to put on actual bulk. if i wanted to bulk i would just use dbol and deca/test or anadrol/test i have much better results as far as bulking goes. Ive noticed its easier for me to bulk on the feel good compounds, and tren does not make me feel good

Feel good compounds? Which for you are the feel good compounds?

Feel good compounds? Which for you are the feel good compounds?

Dbol, Deca, Test are some of the best. Especially DBOL will be the very best if you control estrogen correctly and know how to run that properly. dbol is not easy tho thats considered more of an and advanced oral, but if you nail that shit right you will feel like superman fucked the incredible hulk and had twins

Yep, I couldn't agree more bro....with all of it

I'm pretty lucky when it comes to tren useage. I don't get insomnia, night sweats, irritability. What I do usually get is an insane libido, temporary shortness of breath, and increased serum-creatinine.

Sorry, bro. I thought I included that in my OP. 5'10", 197 lbs, 7% bodyfat.
good stats bro... dbol will make you feel euphoric, definitely but personally, i dont feel good when it comes to any sort of water retention... primo and eq make you feel fucking great!

I'm highly considering this to be my last tren run, i just didn't feel well on it especially early on the beginning. I just don't know if it's worth it, it's so potent. I'm leaning more towards dbol,deca,test,winny maybe some EQ and mast here and there. But every time I say that I end up turning back to the tren lol

No one can resist its power! Mwahahaha!

good stats bro... dbol will make you feel euphoric, definitely but personally, i dont feel good when it comes to any sort of water retention... primo and eq make you feel fucking great!

I know exactly how you feel, buddy. I'm the same way. I've just come to accept it as inevitable when trying to put on size through a cycle.

Top Bottom