napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test+Deca+EQ bloodwork and questions

this can and will happen, every cycle will have different outcomes regardless if say user repeats a previous cycle/dosages. For example, a person can run a 12 week cycle and use 500mg test week and have 4000 TT, that does not mean the next cycle will have the exact same outcome he can run 500mg and be at 3200 or 4200 TT as there are several thousand factors that can effect end results everything from stress to diet etc.. thats just how it is biological factors. Heres another example, one person can go to a bar and drink 3 shots and be buzzed. That same person can go to the bar the following week and drink only 2 and be faded or have 5 drinks and feel nothing, the human body and its hormones changes on an hourly basis and keeping everything aligned exactly at all times is literally impossible. This would actually be considered normal

Good point, there's a lot of factors that come into play and no cycle will work out the same. Still however such a big difference in TT with no difference in estradiol is strange imo.

Good point, there's a lot of factors that come into play and no cycle will work out the same. Still however such a big difference in TT with no difference in estradiol is strange imo.

It happens, and as you can see you are proof ... Ive seen much stranger things before, and look at these things differently with a much broader open mind

I hope i was able to help, just keep in mind that these things are not black and white but a full array of colors. Very complex

But if I'm not mistaken this study is about testosterone production being influenced by nandrolone, while in my case testosterone production is supressed anyway. Or am I missing the point completely here?

correct, i was giving you the explanation for why TT is so high and why your deca is most likely deca and not testosterone as you stated:

Testosterone: 7820 ng/dl (yes, 7820!!!)

1. Testosterone is way higher than I expected. Combined with the fact that my prolactin is so low (while taking 'Deca') I think the Deca might actually be just Test. Or is it normal that prolacin is this low while taking caber, even when running test/tren?

while being suppressed deca will not do very much for TT, but when combined with test there will be an increase TT which would be reason for your higher TT

Last edited:
correct, i was giving you the explanation for why TT is so high and why your deca is most likely deca and not testosterone as you stated:

1. Testosterone is way higher than I expected. Combined with the fact that my prolactin is so low (while taking 'Deca') I think the Deca might actually be just Test. Or is it normal that prolacin is this low while taking caber, even when running test/tren?

Sorry but I don't really see how you conclude that my Deca is probably Deca based on my high TT, based on the results of this study (which I still might get wrong or at least miss the point of)... Could you clarify this?

Sorry but I don't really see how you conclude that my Deca is probably Deca based on my high TT, based on the results of this study (which I still might get wrong or at least miss the point of)... Could you clarify this?

bro your over thinking now so let me make it simplistic. When combining other AAS with testosterone expect increased TT greater than just using testosterone alone. Any thing further i will advise you to do your research as i dont prefer to explain everything when it is already written, i had to read it so you will as well

bro your over thinking now so let me make it simplistic. When combining other AAS with testosterone expect increased TT greater than just using testosterone alone. Any thing further i will advise you to do your research as i dont prefer to explain everything when it is already written, i had to read it so you will as well

I see, that was what I was getting at with my question about other AAS influencing TT blood work results, now I get it. Thanks a lot.

while being suppressed deca will not do very much for TT, but when combined with test there will be an increase TT which would be reason for your higher TT

I was under the impression that it it's low dose nandrolone that can stimulate leydig cells, but once you begin increasing dose that effect goes away. It's interesting how complex all of this really can be.

you are the one who deemed your deca to be testosterone based on your TT being elevated correct ? i am simply advising you that Deca can also increase TT when combined with testosterone, which would also give you the same type of elevation in total testosterone levels.

1. Testosterone is way higher than I expected. Combined with the fact that my prolactin is so low (while taking 'Deca') I think the Deca might actually be just Test.

I was under the impression that it it's low dose nandrolone that can stimulate leydig cells, but once you begin increasing dose that effect goes away. It's interesting how complex all of this really can be.

Not when combined with testosterone, it increases TT. Several other compounds does this as well when combined with test, such as tren

you are the one who deemed your deca to be testosterone based on your TT being elevated correct ? i am simply advising you that Deca can also increase TT when combined with testosterone, which would also give you the same type of elevation in total testosterone levels.

1. Testosterone is way higher than I expected. Combined with the fact that my prolactin is so low (while taking 'Deca') I think the Deca might actually be just Test.

You're right, that was my first thought. The idea/question about Deca (and/or EQ) possibly increasing TT came to my mind later, but at first I didn't get that that was what you were saying already. Again thanks for your input, things make sense to me now.

You're right, that was my first thought. The idea/question about Deca (and/or EQ) possibly increasing TT came to my mind later, but at first I didn't get that that was what you were saying already. Again thanks for your input, things make sense to me now.

hey, i completely understand your thought process on this one and im sure alot of people think this to be possible and it can be (deca swapped for test) depending on your source deca could be switched with test im not saying its impossible.. ive just noticed that whenever anyone combines multiple compounds that their TT comes back quite a bit higher than when they just use test and thats happen to me as well... im just giving my experience from what ive seen,. kinda seems like your going through the exact same thing. I didnt grasp that for a while and never really figured that this could occur, but to me its a very valid possibility and its just what ive noticed. And with deca the very few studies they have show increase in TT when there is testosterone available, how much increase is a variable.

hey, i completely understand your thought process on this one and im sure alot of people think this to be possible and it can be (deca swapped for test) depending on your source deca could be switched with test im not saying its impossible.. ive just noticed that whenever anyone combines multiple compounds that their TT comes back quite a bit higher than when they just use test and thats happen to me as well... im just giving my experience from what ive seen,. kinda seems like your going through the exact same thing. I didnt grasp that for a while and never really figured that this could occur, but to me its a very valid possibility and its just what ive noticed. And with deca the very few studies they have show increase in TT when there is testosterone available, how much increase is a variable.

Yeah didn't hear about that before, but it's very good to know also for future cycles/bloodwork. I'll see what happens to my prolactin levels now that I'm dropping the Caber, perhaps that will tell more about the Deca being real or not.

Yeah didn't hear about that before, but it's very good to know also for future cycles/bloodwork. I'll see what happens to my prolactin levels now that I'm dropping the Caber, perhaps that will tell more about the Deca being real or not.

is your source reliable ?

Running a ai is not going to kill your gains that theory is complete bullshit ! Why even rush the chance of fucking your self with even puffy nips .
Deca for me didn't see any mass gains till week nine shit took for ever and my gains were dry as dry can be zero water retention. Ran arimedix at 1 ml eod and caber eod

Running a ai is not going to kill your gains that theory is complete bullshit ! Why even rush the chance of fucking your self with even puffy nips .
Deca for me didn't see any mass gains till week nine shit took for ever and my gains were dry as dry can be zero water retention. Ran arimedix at 1 ml eod and caber eod

Running an AI wil not kill gains per se, but if you take too much and absolutely crush your E2 it can have a negative effect. Now my E2 is still within the normal range but who knows having it a bit higher would be better for me. Again this is something that could vary from person to person.

Source is reliable in general, however I got gear from a relatively new UG lab this time. Heard some good things about this lab from a few people but since this lab is so unknown I'm still not 100% sure about it.

ok, so its a variable... dam, i hate that. Makes things difficult lol.

Me too haha, unfortunately that's pretty much inevitable when it comes to UG labs.

Please keep me updated of your resolve as I try to gather more blood work comparisons and similarities to try to determine real world results of the synergistic effects of testosterone derivatives and testosterone​ when used in conjunction. Real world results would be best for this subject, and so far the results I've seen has been increased TT with combinations of AAS more so than just testosterone alone. As I'm sure your aware there are not many studies of this type of activities, and the very minimal ones we have dictate increased TT with deca and that's without using testosterone. So the million dollar question is how much increase when these are combined and which have the most impact on total TT. We may never truly know

Top Bottom