Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ostarine dosing question??

Svensonjr

New member
Member
I want to use Ostarine to recomp.
40yrs old
190 lbs
5' 10
17-20% body fat ( Fitbit scale) some what flat stomach but can't see abs.
Have alittle dad bod going on
Stay at home dad so mainly do body weight stuff. Few dumbbells and kettle bells.
I have abused my body done mainly cycles in college. And lots of hard drugs.
Any ways......
Read about front loading? What is the best way just straight up 25-30mg a day?
Would a IF diet work on the cycle?
 
Last edited:
I want to use Ostarine to recomp.
40yrs old
190 lbs
17-20% body fat ( Fitbit scale) some what flat stomach but can't see abs.
Have alittle dad bod going on
Stay at home dad so mainly do body weight stuff. Few dumbbells and kettle bells.
I have abused my body done mainly cycles in college. And lots of hard drugs.
Any ways......
Read about front loading? What is the best way just straight up 25-30mg a day?
Would a IF diet work on the cycle?

You don't want to front load sarms bro. It's an oral that is fast acting as is so it makes no sense. Where is your Ostarine from?
 
I got it before I found you guys here. Buddy used them before with good results on product.

Well good luck with it bro. I know I wouldn't use it. From the user feedback on this forum it's known to be a very subpar source.
 
So reguardless the source. Is Ostarine the best choice. Because of the healing properties? And all around beneifits
 
ostarine is a great choice for your goals, absolutely... the best option you an pick from... i just want you to be careful because geo has been around for some time and i know them very well and while at one point they had decent peptides, their sarms have fallen very very short on quality...
 
yes hcgenerate is not even close to any sort of pct bro... not even remotely close.. thats not a funny joke whatsoever and the fact they are encouraging that is absurd
 
Top Bottom