napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time cycle advice and questions – Ostarine

eden142

Hi all,
I’ve been a long time reader of this forum for research purposes. I have wanted to go on sarms for a while. Have had two bottles of Ostarine from sarmsx I purchased earlier this year. Kept them at room temperature so im assuming they are good to go. I wanted to spend several months getting my diet in check and routines so that I would maximize the ostarine when I did finally decide to go on it (seriously I am extremely proud of myself in this regard). I spent the last few months cutting down my body fat, and getting down to my “natural” size as I had gotten a bit chubby the year before (nothing too drastic), and so I did lose some weight and I am looking to do a mini bulk over the next three months.

I am 22 years old and have been lifting since I was 17. I am currently at 147 lbs, but its literally all muscle. I don’t know my exact body fat but Id say its probably around 10-12 %. All I know is that most of it is around my core area (Seriously weak genes in this regard, and so I hope the sarms help tighten this up a bit) My goal is to add 7-10 pds of clean muscle while cutting my body fat or atleast recomping my belly area, and from what the research I have done has shown, this may be possible with ostarine?

I have bumped up my calories to about 3200 a day, and have been meeting this for a few weeks now. I look great as is, but really looking for ostarine to take me to the next level with my physique. First off, do you think carb cycling would be wise on ostarine if im looking to add 5-10 pds for the cycle? I really want the body recomp effects to show, and minimize the body fat (maybe even look to tighten up my stomach area), but I also want to add some size. I know ostarine isnt going to add alot of size, and I have already prepared myself for this, but I heard it can help build muscle. Really wanted to start with ostarine and see how i react to supressions before i go on something like LGD possibily. I am eating extremely clean right now and hope to take this to an even higher level once on the sarms.

As for a PCT I plan on doing it after my cycle ends, but there is so much misinformation on sarms, and much of the research I have done is anecdotal. Will any natural test booster suffice? I plan on doing bloods next week and after my cycle just to be safe. Ive heard clomid and nolva will do the trick for a mini PCT, but cannot seem to find a source that will sell (im in Canada). If anyone knows a reliable source for these PCT’s, a link would be a huge help.
With that being said I would appreciate any advice before I go on this cycle. I plan on keeping a log! Thanks!

Welcome to the board.

Nice job on doing some research and bringing down BF% (or at least recognizing it needed to be brought down)

No 1 is "literally all muscle" and you cannot guess @ BF%

You can't say "literally all muscle" and "I have fat around my stomach area"

Please don't blame "bad genetics"

What's your current meal plan looking like?

Meal plan varies slightly every day, but it looks like this for the most part

Morning : steel cut oats 1 cup - 300 cals; 4 eggs - 280 cals; 20 almonds 104 cals; 1 slice of whole wheat toast = 812 cals in the morning

Lunch : 1 - 1 1/2 cups of brown rice - 250-300 cals; chicken breast (or fish): looking at 6-700 calories for lunch

Dinner: 1 cup of brown rice; 2 cups of chick peas or regular peas around 300 cals and a meat usually fish or chicken again ( will have red meat like 1-2 a week; make sure it is extra lean) around 7-800 calories

Snacks: 1 cup of almonds, rice cakes or granola bars, and 1-2 scoops of whey protein depending on protein levels: will be around 7-800 calories for snacks at the end

This is rough but pretty much where im at. I will increase fats and proteins on days where I am not training or doing light training to minnimize fat gains.

not bad at all on your diet... may want to get rid of the rice cakes and/or granola bars and maybe substitute with some oats or something like that but all in all, not bad... i would get more vegetables in there though, definitely lacking there with more fiber as well... also watch your potassium, most people dont get anywhere near the amount they should..

This seems to be a common protocol lately; 3 meals and "snacking" during the day.

IMO snacking leads to over or under eating.

6 sold meals per day; tried and true.

This seems to be a common protocol lately; 3 meals and "snacking" during the day.

IMO snacking leads to over or under eating.

6 sold meals per day; tried and true.
yes, snacking can definitely do that... it depends on what it is but it can induce cravings and hunger.. everyone is different but i prefer more small meals as well... there are many options out there though... intermittent fasting works extremely well for some but im not a huge fan of snacking often etc...

Top Bottom