napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

OMG,

JackSteel

Banned
I get these sometimes but never this big. Wtf does that happen?!?? Doesn't hurt but it itches so bad! It just hit me though that I didn't swab the top of the vials first. Damn. Well here is an example of what can happen after a subQ pin you new guys!
a0cf10c3ce23ecdec6212679cef62eda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackSteel said:
I get these sometimes but never this big. Wtf does that happen?!?? Doesn't hurt but it itches so bad! It just hit me though that I didn't swab the top of the vials first. Damn. Well here is an example of what can happen after a subQ pin you new guys!

Huh...looks like an allergic reaction to something. That sucks!

Re: RE: OMG,

JackSteel said:

Damn dude. Fuck that shit. I'll stick with my IM injections

Re: RE: OMG,

RickRock said:
JackSteel said:

Damn dude. Fuck that shit. I'll stick with my IM injections

I only do IM injection as well, and keep them to my glutes..

TX TERROR said:
I have never seen that. How much oil did you inject?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
It was peptideswarehouse ipam and cjc. Haven't had it that bad before. Maybe just a dirty vial top.

I'm a paramedic...that's an allergic reaction

Top Bottom