napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms for Hamstring Strain Recovery

cldodson

I am about to begin a Sarms cycle for the first time for the overall fitness benefits with primary intentions to push my potential in regards to strength and performance maitenence while dropping my body fat down to 6-7% . I am currently roughly 195lb at 6'2 and about 8-10% bf. I am excited to see what results I can achieve using Sarms to compliment my training and dieting. Recently, I have been dealing with a hamstring strain in my lower bicep femoris hamstring tendon from sprinting. I recently took 5 weeks off from sprinting and activities that cause discomfort, only to reinjure the muscle yesterday when attempting to do a sprint workout again. It didn't bother me at all until the 7th repetition when it strained as I reached full speed.

The stack I am about to start will consist of:

Ostarine (MK) 25mg per day for 8 weeks
Cardarine (GW) 20mg per day for 8 weeks
Andarine (S4) 50mg per day for 8 weeks

PCT:
HCGenerate 4 weeks
Cardarine 20mg per day- 4 weeks

I am building this stack primarily to cut, boost performance, and help with injury recovery (I also have some chronic patellar tendonitis)

My question is: Would adding Nutrabol to this stack be worth the extra 200 dollars for 5 weeks to aid in my hamstring recovery, or will the ostarine be sufficient. My intention is to avoid flat sprinting which is the only thing that has resulted in reinjury until the stack is finished, and then hoping that once I return my hamstring will be fully healed from the sarms, stretching and strengthening exercises, and EMS treatment.

Thanks for any advice!

there's some glaring issues here bro... sarms do not peak until week 8 bro so you should be running them 12 weeks... your pct is so bad its ridiculous... hcgenerate? where are you getting this info? that is a joke brother... you sarms are buy 2 get 1 free so you can run it properly...

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

mk677 would be amazing for what you need but you have to run it properly...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for setting me straight. I will make sure to make these adjustments! Appreciate the help.

Thanks for setting me straight. I will make sure to make these adjustments! Appreciate the help.
You haven't purchased your sarms yet have You? I'm just making sure you have the correct source. It's throwing me off since you mentioned hcgenerate. www.sarmsx.com is the only source I'd trust and recommend

You haven't purchased your sarms yet have You? I'm just making sure you have the correct source. It's throwing me off since you mentioned hcgenerate. www.sarmsx.com is the only source I'd trust and recommend
that was my concern as well but i think he understands since he thanked me for setting him straight, at least i hope so!

Top Bottom