napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sr9009

Chico25

I saw a video u made about sr9009 and in it u say to run it 30mg a day. If I can't afford that would 20mg a day suffice? Thanks

I saw a video u made about sr9009 and in it u say to run it 30mg a day. If I can't afford that would 20mg a day suffice? Thanks

You could probably still get some benefit at 20mg per day, but you are selling yourself short on it. 30mg per day is really the the lowest recommended dose. It's actually best at 40mg per day in my opinion

I asked Dylan this a while back and he said 20 was ok. But 30 would give me better results. I got to watchi ng his video and it sparked my interest again so I decided to ask on here

I asked Dylan this a while back and he said 20 was ok. But 30 would give me better results. I got to watchi ng his video and it sparked my interest again so I decided to ask on here

Like I said, I'm sure you will get benefits at 20mg if that's all you can do. I just wanted to clarify that the results wouldn't exactly be as good as 30

I know that. At first I was running it at 30 and had to lower it to 20. Mainly because I had to wait a lot longer from month to month to get my new order of it. Do u think I could run it at 30 and wait a little longer in between bottles and still be ok? And also it's 5 bottles equals one cycle right?

I know that. At first I was running it at 30 and had to lower it to 20. Mainly because I had to wait a lot longer from month to month to get my new order of it. Do u think I could run it at 30 and wait a little longer in between bottles and still be ok? And also it's 5 bottles equals one cycle right?

I would keep running it continuous without the breaks in between if it were me, so if the 20mg is what will work for you that is fine. Just run it at 20mg for now, and assess how your results go compared to 30mg. If you are happy with that just stay there.

At 12 weeks, one cycle would take 5 bottles at 30mg per day. That is correct

I'm being honest when I say this sr9009 is the strongest thing I have ever taken as far as fat burning. I have never seen anything like it

It's the best man just wish I could run it at 30 mg a day but 20 should be fine right? I mean I'm not wasting money right? I would be disappointed if i was and would try to make an effort at running it at 30 mg but it's kinda pricey and u really can't but I think u told me 20 mg is not optimal but fine

20mg is not going to be a waste at all. You've said yourself it's the best thing you've used for fat burning

everyone has their preference and there is no denying the strength of sr9009... im really happy you have had such a great experience with it bro

Top Bottom