napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SDBronco Transformation Log

5d05aa72d92f2dda3f9d4a113c695b3f.jpg

Excuse my posing it sucks ass, im not a bodybuilder so i never practice much.

Great job in accomplishing your goals. Also, glad to see your motivation kept you going, with the couple hiccups you had during this period. Hope your Mom is doing better. Again, congrats on your transformation.

Great job in accomplishing your goals. Also, glad to see your motivation kept you going, with the couple hiccups you had during this period. Hope your Mom is doing better. Again, congrats on your transformation.
Thanks man, i mainly wanted to add a little size to my triceps and chest in which i did a little, i missed a few workouts but i feel i did good, thank you for the encouragement bro

Definitely leaner from your beginning pics great job SD

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk
Thanks Enrique, i probably could have done better in this area but no matter how good you look there is always room for improvement. Definitly room for improvement for me but im happy with what ive done.

Weight this morning is actually 220 so i went up a few lbs some how, must be water as ive been eating more sodium the past week altho I cant really tell in the mirror.

I actually enjoyed this contest and the logging although i was barely on here half of the time. It was fun and interesting to try and achieve a goal with others watching while also being a spectator myself. Seeing everyones different diets, workouts, personality and logging style. All you guys are cool as hell

I was hoping to see man bun pics :(
Lmfao! It actually was in a man bun but my hair was so damn nappy you couldn't even make it out in the picture. I ended up driving home and falling asleep for 20 minutes before i actually took the pics so my hair was pretty messed up. Only had 30 minutes to hit the deadline before midnight or i woulda down my hair all pretty for you and Big B.

Weight this morning is actually 220 so i went up a few lbs some how, must be water as ive been eating more sodium the past week altho I cant really tell in the mirror.

I actually enjoyed this contest and the logging although i was barely on here half of the time. It was fun and interesting to try and achieve a goal with others watching while also being a spectator myself. Seeing everyones different diets, workouts, personality and logging style. All you guys are cool as hell

little by little... looking good Bro... its a journey

Top Bottom