napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MissBizz's Transformation Log

Lol crankenstein. Probably smart limiting to cardio. Might even stay away from treadmill, I know it can put some stress on my back anyways. I'm glad you realize you have to back down sometimes even when you don't want to, it's often better for long term gains. Hope you get back relief soon! I bet bigB gives good back massages *cough*
Haha I tried to get him on the *cough* part hint hint...but no massage lol. I decided to go outside for a walk/run. More running...I feel OK as of now. Thanks for all of your support through this!

Try just standing & stretching , if you can arch the back a bit. Depends On where the pain is, this might work it out abit.

Try just standing & stretching , if you can arch the back a bit. Depends On where the pain is, this might work it out abit.
It's my lower back...I've been stretching it but I can't bend over all the way...I'm thinking it's time to see the ART doctor

Hi @MissBizz!

So I've been running 10mg of RAD, and I've gotten water retention. I was wondering if you felt anything like that....I think you were taking 20mg?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @MissBizz!

So I've been running 10mg of RAD, and I've gotten water retention. I was wondering if you felt anything like that....I think you were taking 20mg?

I only went up to 15mg for a few days and backed back down to 10mg 15 was too much. I'm not really noticing water retention, however I do know a few ran it at 20mg with water retention. I'd think at 10mg you shouldn't see much.

Are you getting enough potassium?

Yes on the potassium.

I see a lot of the water intra-muscularly, but since I'm trying to lean out my hams and glutes to prepare to show, I notice it even at the 10mg. At first I thought it might be the LGD. Hoping it levels out in a couple of weeks.

Yes on the potassium.

I see a lot of the water intra-muscularly, but since I'm trying to lean out my hams and glutes to prepare to show, I notice it even at the 10mg. At first I thought it might be the LGD. Hoping it levels out in a couple of weeks.

Either that or you could try to go down to 5mg?

That is a good idea! The strength gains are so addicting though. All of my lifts went up.....did you feel the same????

That is a good idea! The strength gains are so addicting though. All of my lifts went up.....did you feel the same????

Yes I'm loving the strength gains from it! I can say I am super impressed with it. I hit numbers that I haven't ever hit once I started it. I'd go down to 5 though since you are retaining water. Or wait a few more days get a few more good lifting days in then back the dose down 😊

So as I know my log became kind of crappy towards the end. My workouts have taken a plunge since I hurt my back. However I can say I am no longer waking up with any type of pain. I think I've finally recovered.

Now as I stated before from July to November 2016 I wasn't posting much here as I didn't feel comfortable with giving much advice since I myself was not following what I knew I had to be doing. ..did I have reasons..some may say so but kind of excuses.
I gained fat and did lose muscle and I became miserable again. So this is why I participated in the challenge, I didn't care about winning anything, it was about making myself do it. I cannot go backward.

There is a reason that I did not post my pics without a shirt etc...I was super embarrassed by how far backward I went.

I didn't make the exact progress that I was shooting for, but I came quite far.

In all I only weigh 5lbs less. I am still sticking with keto, and for me I will probably keep it up. I feel great, it's easy for me and I had greater results once I dialed this in.

Again I'm not a competitor and probably never will be unless I have a tummy tuck to rid of my loose skin from being obese and having 2 csections.

I'm here because I enjoy learning and helping. The sign does have what it's supposed to but bigb cut it off when he took the pic. I do have more pics I'm just debating on sharing them.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read, and to all those who participated. Everyone helped me greatly.

A special thank you to Dangans for his help with getting me on the right track with keto. BigB and I have made a great friendship with him!

a18d8eb93da30c01011c72f3c742521a.jpg

So as I know my log became kind of crappy towards the end. My workouts have taken a plunge since I hurt my back. However I can say I am no longer waking up with any type of pain. I think I've finally recovered.

Now as I stated before from July to November 2016 I wasn't posting much here as I didn't feel comfortable with giving much advice since I myself was not following what I knew I had to be doing. ..did I have reasons..some may say so but kind of excuses.
I gained fat and did lose muscle and I became miserable again. So this is why I participated in the challenge, I didn't care about winning anything, it was about making myself do it. I cannot go backward.

There is a reason that I did not post my pics without a shirt etc...I was super embarrassed by how far backward I went.

I didn't make the exact progress that I was shooting for, but I came quite far.

In all I only weigh 5lbs less. I am still sticking with keto, and for me I will probably keep it up. I feel great, it's easy for me and I had greater results once I dialed this in.

Again I'm not a competitor and probably never will be unless I have a tummy tuck to rid of my loose skin from being obese and having 2 csections.

I'm here because I enjoy learning and helping. The sign does have what it's supposed to but bigb cut it off when he took the pic. I do have more pics I'm just debating on sharing them.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read, and to all those who participated. Everyone helped me greatly.

A special thank you to Dangans for his help with getting me on the right track with keto. BigB and I have made a great friendship with him!

a18d8eb93da30c01011c72f3c742521a.jpg
I'm very proud of you babe!! You over came diet issues, managed to dial it in and make some great gainzzzz... all in three months with a hurt back at the end...You sexy beast!! You should be very proud of yourself for sticking with it and buckling down even when things weren't going your way. [emoji173] [emoji9] [emoji123]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm very proud of you babe!! You over came diet issues, managed to dial it in and make some great gainzzzz... all in three months with a hurt back at the end...You sexy beast!! You should be very proud of yourself for sticking with it and buckling down even when things weren't going your way. [emoji173] [emoji9] [emoji123]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you my love! Thanks for pushing me and always having my back!you always know how to lift me up when im feeling down! I love you!!!
I am proud, but here comes the true test. I need to cut down way more so I gotta keep going! This isn't the end.

Top Bottom