Hey Dylan
! love all.you videos you really save people from getting hurt with .all The great info that you share wow.!!
Now I was wondering if I can take sarms if my wife ..wants to get pregnant... I'm done with gear about 12 weeks now I took low dose of 300 mg test e and tren same . I did your PCT protocol with gw and clomid.from Isarms .... and man it was great in terms of keeping gains ! Im hooked up.
I've looked at the forum found nothing so far is it safe to take sarms let's say s4 and rad if the lady wants to.get pregnant? Or wait until after i don't want to make any mistakes.. please any advice will be greatly appreciated!! Thank you
Now I was wondering if I can take sarms if my wife ..wants to get pregnant... I'm done with gear about 12 weeks now I took low dose of 300 mg test e and tren same . I did your PCT protocol with gw and clomid.from Isarms .... and man it was great in terms of keeping gains ! Im hooked up.
I've looked at the forum found nothing so far is it safe to take sarms let's say s4 and rad if the lady wants to.get pregnant? Or wait until after i don't want to make any mistakes.. please any advice will be greatly appreciated!! Thank you

