napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MissBizz's Transformation Log

I'm curious from the keto experts. Do we know if carbs have a tendency to fill up the muscle or liver stores first? Maybe it fills both fairly evenly? Is the reason for the carb refeed to replenish the muscles glycogen for exercise?
The reasoning on the refeed, is to yes replenish the glycogen of course . But, also to jumpstart the Ketosis again. If you add a moderate amount of carbs, your body says Whoa carbs & burns them fast, due to the absence ,then when all carbs are burned from a sped up metabolism, then what's next fats again . That's why a small refeed every now & then is good for the entire process . Burn Baby Burn!!!!!

The reasoning on the refeed, is to yes replenish the glycogen of course . But, also to jumpstart the Ketosis again. If you add a moderate amount of carbs, your body says Whoa carbs & burns them fast, due to the absence ,then when all carbs are burned from a sped up metabolism, then what's next fats again . That's why a small refeed every now & then is good for the entire process . Burn Baby Burn!!!!!
Makes sense!!! I'm ready for the burn lol

[emoji817]% agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been slacking on my updates. Currently I'm only taking RAD140 and vitamin b12. After my refeed I'm up 2lbs. And it hasn't dropped back off just yet. I've been getting all my workouts in am stl continue to feel strong and overall great. Yesterday my cardio was spent jumping on trampolines off and on for an hour. It was a great workout

Today was leg day, and I hit it pretty hard.
Barbell squats at 115#
2 sets of 8
2 sets of 6

Barbell snatch deadlifts
All at 135#
4 sets of 4
2 sets of 3

Barbell snatch squat to shoulder press
45# bar only
7, 6, 6

Thigh abductor 85#
5 sets of 12
1 set of 8

Thigh adductor 90#
12,12,10,8 8,8

Leg presses 210#
4 sets of 8

Standing glute kickback machine 70#
4 sets of 8

Leg extensions 90#
6 sets of 8

Cable pull through squats
4 sets of 8

Pile squats with 25# plate
3 sets of 8

Back down in my weight to where I was prior to carb reload. This week I was very exhausted. However still maintained my workouts. Today my lower back is pretty sore from deadlifts.
Legs
Barbell snatch deadlifts
6 sets of 4 @135#

Barbell squats to shoulder presses
3 sets of 8 @45#

Thigh adductor
6 sets of 11 @90#

Thigh abductor
4 sets of 12 @85#
2 sets of 10 @ 85#

Leg extensions
6 sets of 8 @90#

Standing glute kickback machine
4 sets of 8 each leg @70#

Cable pull though squats
4 sets of 10

Pile squats with 25#plate
2 sets of 8
1 set of 6

Overall I feel good and feel a little leaner.

Still feeling great with the rad however I've been out except 1 day this week due to hurting my back on saturday. I can now bend over with no pain so I should be back lifting tomorrow. Keto is going well, had my second refeed yesterday and feel good today!

Still feeling great with the rad however I've been out except 1 day this week due to hurting my back on saturday. I can now bend over with no pain so I should be back lifting tomorrow. Keto is going well, had my second refeed yesterday and feel good today!

Sorry to hear about your back!! Is it better now? Just a strain?

Sorry to hear about your back!! Is it better now? Just a strain?
I was trying to be all strong dead lifting and I slightly jerked but it was enough to cause some pain in the lower back. I finished my entire leg workout and all deadlifts, but that night oh buddy I was in pain lol. I did one day of just cardio walking and elliptical..was pretty sore after just that. This evening I can bend over with no oain, so I think I just aggrivated my muscles.

I was trying to be all strong dead lifting and I slightly jerked but it was enough to cause some pain in the lower back. I finished my entire leg workout and all deadlifts, but that night oh buddy I was in pain lol. I did one day of just cardio walking and elliptical..was pretty sore after just that. This evening I can bend over with no oain, so I think I just aggrivated my muscles.

Oh no, hate that. Haven't tweaked my back on deadlifts in a long time thankfully, but I know how that feels. Can even be a struggle to sleep.

Oh no, hate that. Haven't tweaked my back on deadlifts in a long time thankfully, but I know how that feels. Can even be a struggle to sleep.
Right! This is the first time I've screwed up with my deads in 2.5 years, I've been very cautious until now lol

And still no white yoga pant pics... still got BigB's but damn. Not quite the same. His camel toe is huge. LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom