napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does real tren have a "spicey" taste

Akb711

Just curious iv ran tren plenty of times with bad side effects the last batch I got I didn't get night sweats but had the crazy dreams that's about it so I touched it to my tounge to check if it was just oil but had a oil spicey after taste just curious is this is normal with tren I'm just us to the night sweats. What's the best way to test if it is real even though I'm positive there is some but might be under dosed

Just curious iv ran tren plenty of times with bad side effects the last batch I got I didn't get night sweats but had the crazy dreams that's about it so I touched it to my tounge to check if it was just oil but had a oil spicey after taste just curious is this is normal with tren I'm just us to the night sweats. What's the best way to test if it is real even though I'm positive there is some but might be under dosed

You won't get the same sides every time. Some people get night sweats and some don't. Some people get them once and never again, or they might reappear a few cycles of Tren later. You can't base the quality of the compound on night sweats

Does real tren have a "spicey" taste

There are some injectables that I also get a reaction to and other times not. I think every so often you may knick a vein. Sometimes with Test I'll get a taste in my mouth and a kind of burning itch
In my face. Sometimes I actually like that feeling because Test will do that to me. With Tren everytime I've used it I immediately get "the taste " in my mouth and sometimes a itchy feeling all over. If you put a couple of drops on your finger and taste it, that's the taste I get. I've only used it a few times but I get the sweats all the time or will just break out in a sweat for no reason and turn real red, my wife noticed the sweats during the day and at night she could feel the heat coming off my body. Tren works great, but at this point of my life it's just not for me. I've had a " taste in my mouth from most injectables at one time or another, and they all vary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
I totally understand that I can tell it's totally legit but my past four experiences I had major sides at 300mg ace a week this time just weird dreams but I'm glad to hear bad sides aren't a side of potency

I totally understand that I can tell it's totally legit but my past four experiences I had major sides at 300mg ace a week this time just weird dreams but I'm glad to hear bad sides aren't a side of potency

I had night sweats 2 times out of all the times I ran Tren. That's it

I always get that burning chemical taste from Tren, it's the only injectable that does it to me every time. It's the same as you said when you put it on your finger. There was once when I did hit something and my body was on fire along with it being hard to breathe as if someone had knocked the wind out of me, you know when you got real Tren because of all the sides that come with it.

I always get that burning chemical taste from Tren, it's the only injectable that does it to me every time. It's the same as you said when you put it on your finger. There was once when I did hit something and my body was on fire along with it being hard to breathe as if someone had knocked the wind out of me, you know when you got real Tren because of all the sides that come with it.

Did you run GW with it? Just wondering. GW is supposed to offset those sides.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

No I didn't Iv been running 500 test e 300 tren ace a week I'll have my AI tmmrw I'm two weeks in

Did you run GW with it? Just wondering. GW is supposed to offset those sides.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

No, I'm just starting to learn about SARMS, but at this point, I'm trying to go a little slower and mostly TRT. I was out of the game for awhile due to some back problems.

Robo is one of the best brewers here. His reputation is impeccable. Put it this way... 'Luke I am your fatherrrrr' type of Jedi skills.

I'm such an idiot. I just pinned tren and forgot to taste it

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Top Bottom