napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I think I'm gonna shit my pants if...

7b989037aae24dd2bd0a4b60ca704810.jpg

Side note.. This property is quite affordable in st Lucia.

Dude I'm still contemplating that. We could brew shit in a pool house and smoke a tree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel better after all that. Suffering body fatigue now, about to pop some caber and aro and chill. I should pin some tren for the fuck of it since it's only 125mg. I kinda lost count though. I'm either at 250, or 375 for the week and it's fucking Thursday. I mean who the fuck only does 375mg for Sunday thru Thursday??? Friday and Saturday pins will be in order. Only got 80ml of test left so gotta re-up soon.

44:

I will gladly PM you a picture of me in a thong if you like. i have pink and black.

At 63 Y/O i am quite a sight in a thong.

Interested??

44:

I will gladly PM you a picture of me in a thong if you like. i have pink and black.

At 63 Y/O i am quite a sight in a thong.

Interested??

Bro... that was special. I'm in your debt for the considerate offer, but I'm gonna have to pass lol.

44:

I know you are thinking about this

Here is a little tease

Attachments

• 20170316_162751_resized.jpg
    20170316_162751_resized.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 33
Fuuuuck. Just bought a man thong because i thought this was the trend here. Thanks for ruining my aspirations for being an attention whore here.

Lmao

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Fuuuuck. Just bought a man thong because i thought this was the trend here. Thanks for ruining my aspirations for being an attention whore here.

Lmao

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Sorry bro, the line forms to the left clearly marked 'Whores Here" lol...

I woke up two days in a row to the same puke inducing shit fest of 'tell me I'm awesome please' and I can't fucking take this shit any fucking longer. No it's not the tren, it's the mentality of some ppl who just wanna be coddled and finger fucked to feeling some sense of achievement. Bro's we all lift. Nothing fucking unique about it. Grab it, lift it, repeat. Eat, sleep, pin, or drop a dropper full of something and grow. Nothing going on folks, but I guess some mother fuckers need daily affirmations they rule... "You're fucking AWESOME" now be done with it. And for you sensitive lil bitches that'll complain about me saying this... go ahead. Nobody gives a shit. I'd rather be banned than have to endure another fucking moment of opening the forum on Tapatalk and seeing you there on some shit totally unrelated to the subject, or a sensitive fucking picture of you giving testimony about your fucking commitment to no longer being a fucking sloth of a person. We all started somewhere, no secret there mother fucker. Same story only WE don't post a million fucking pictures of it. You fucking plankton and krill eating somabitches... what the fuck!?!?!?? We are at different levels and I don't see RR posting a million pics. That dude is on Greek statue status, but nooooo... you have to post up wanting compliments and you're on dad bod 2.0 status. I'm not perfect, matter of fact... fuck 44. Not literally cuz some of you might want to, but are you that fucking bored you just think of this shit??? Every day I wake up go to the gym, post on this forum and chill the fuck out. Nobody should be as bored as me... and yet you can't see my ass posted everywhere. I'm gonna start posting pics in thongs and shit just to show you how fucking irritating it is what you do. (Actually I'm not because men don't do shit like that pussy).

Ing dude, I am rolling! I have no idea how I missed this thread, but I'm glad I finally caught it. I agree with you wholeheartedly brother, and the narcissistic "look at me" shit has never flown with me at all. I can't stand mother fuckers that do that shit. Let your results do the talking.....stay humble, and clap for your damn self. It's ine of the reasons I don't do social media well. I look at all the asshats with a half ass physique posting pics every day, and I don't need that shit. I haven't put up progress pics on Facebook in 4 years, and that was only because I did a show.

44, you are one of a kind bro....and I love you. I mean that. This place wouldn't be the same without you. We need that balance here and you bring it. Not to mention you are a strong ass jacked mother fucker and you don't flaunt your shit. That is the recipe for mad respect from me bro. I can't thank you enough for the kind words bro. Coming from you that means more than you can imagine

Ing dude, I am rolling! I have no idea how I missed this thread, but I'm glad I finally caught it. I agree with you wholeheartedly brother, and the narcissistic "look at me" shit has never flown with me at all. I can't stand mother fuckers that do that shit. Let your results do the talking.....stay humble, and clap for your damn self. It's ine of the reasons I don't do social media well. I look at all the asshats with a half ass physique posting pics every day, and I don't need that shit. I haven't put up progress pics on Facebook in 4 years, and that was only because I did a show.

44, you are one of a kind bro....and I love you. I mean that. This place wouldn't be the same without you. We need that balance here and you bring it. Not to mention you are a strong ass jacked mother fucker and you don't flaunt your shit. That is the recipe for mad respect from me bro. I can't thank you enough for the kind words bro. Coming from you that means more than you can imagine

Hey bro man mad respect bro. Just trying to let some of your awesome permeate my way thru the internet lol.

Top Bottom