napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gym Playlist: What are you listening to?

I listen to Pandora so I just create stations with the type of music I'm wanting to hear

The main stations I lift to are:

Limp bizkit radio
90's hip hop and rap
Yelawolf radio
Bone thugs radio

So variations of some of the below artists: Korn,eminem,yelawolf,tech9,bone,2pac,nate dogg, snoop, nwa, limpbizkit,logic,JayZ, metallica,Michael jackson,NKOTB (yes really), saltnpeppa, rage against the machine,Marilyn Manson,nickelback

Pandora here... typical selections include disturbed, breaking benjamin, three days grace and similar artists.
Interesting thread since I had a related odd moment last week. One of those out of nowhere algorithm quirks provided a new track i'd never heard before. Got me pumped so I looked at the artist after my set... Kanye West. Son of a bitch. At least it pissed me off which had me more pumped for the next set. Now I'm trying to deal with the fact I actually like the track. Maybe therapy is necessary.

Behemoth, MESHUGGAH, Rammstein. Anything that keeps me awake and raises testosterone. lol Too bad my gym plays nothing but a giant auditory estrogen stack.

Deep house mixes on Soundcloud, no need to fiddle with skipping tracks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I listen to Pandora so I just create stations with the type of music I'm wanting to hear

The main stations I lift to are:

Limp bizkit radio
90's hip hop and rap
Yelawolf radio
Bone thugs radio

So variations of some of the below artists: Korn,eminem,yelawolf,tech9,bone,2pac,nate dogg, snoop, nwa, limpbizkit,logic,JayZ, metallica,Michael jackson,NKOTB (yes really), saltnpeppa, rage against the machine,Marilyn Manson,nickelback

I can listen to 90s R&B/rap all day!

Top Bottom